Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Daily reminder: Nobody will ever give a fuck about you

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
You are not important to anyone outside your family, even within family they may not really give a shit what you do with your life, and may distance themselves from you.

How does it feel, knowing you are living this life on your own and will probably never be valued by others in any way, nor will anybody care to associate with you for any reason?

How does it feel, knowing that the sole reason you are destined for solitude and misery for the rest of your life is the fact that you didnt get an attractive face?

doesn't feel like anything

Yeah , thanks . Like this hasn’t been said 1,000 times before.

It feels pretty normal to me

i dont expect them to, i just want a life for myself purely for myself.

Everyone is on their own. U gotta play with the cards ur delt

feels great because I hate social interaction

Water is wet.

Do you really want to know how it feels? Just browse through all the other thousands of Posts on this site….

I think your post is actually pretty needless

things like this never bother me

Feels like normality.

It feels like I deserve it for being subhuman. Honestly, it makes perfect sense and I'm not really angry anymore. Someone has to get fucked by nature and it's all just chance. I lost, I'm used to losing.

It feels like I deserve it for being subhuman. Honestly, it makes perfect sense and I'm not really angry anymore. Someone has to get fucked by nature and it's all just chance. I lost, I'm used to losing.
nicely said. I agree

u r bright u didn't lose everything, maybe be more positive and proactive?

u r bright u didn't lose everything, maybe be more positive and proactive?
I'm the opposite of bright. My delusional parents think I'm bright because I know useless facts about the universe like any other generic numale redditor on the internet, but in reality I'm just a mentally and socially stunted idiot.

I'm shit at everything, especially critical thinking and anything that has to do with math. I'm your basic "le smart, but lazy" imbecile, a "fake smart" guy. I might fool some normies, but when it comes to putting all that imaginary brain power to work I fail miserably.

Your family care less about you than you think.

Your family care less about you than you think.
This. They just feel a basic obligation to take care of you until you grow up and they truly only want you to leave and become 100% independent. They don't even really care if you're poor, dumb as fuck and socially retarded as long as they did their part in "raising" you.

Everything uve said so far has been exceptionally negative, I think that's your main problem not this fictional belief that you suck.
>maybe that's why ur incel
Wew lad. Joined yesterday too. I give you a week, cuckqueer fag.

Everything uve said so far has been exceptionally negative, I think that's your main problem not this fictional belief that you suck.
Lmfao why would an incel be positive when he is born to lose? Fucking newcel hit the threads before commenting your mindless normalfaggotry

Feels good because it relieves me from social anxiety a bit. If nobody cares about me, there's no reason to be afraid of what other people think about me.

doesn't feel like anything

Yeah it's okay really. When you realize you're on your own and no one really cares except maybe your mom then it's up to you to build the life you can best tolerate. In a way it's kind of liberating to be free of the lies that others care. I don't mind it that much. It's just a shock at first.

And I don’t give a fuck about anyone.

Life is a scam if you werent born femoid or Chad.

Just another day in hell.

Feels good because it relieves me from social anxiety a bit. If nobody cares about me, there's no reason to be afraid of what other people think about me.
Damn this is actually true. I need to remind myself about this!

You don’t even sound like an incel. Based on your aggressive word choice, you just made this thread to make us feel like shit. Faggot.

I already know this

>Daily Reminder
I hate “daily reminders “ just an excuse to rehash old content. You can come up with different things besides recycled content you kno?

Like I said before friendships are built around benefits the more useful you are to others the more friends you gonna have

feels good because I hate responsibility

Speak for yourself, I have a loving family who would never abandon me which is pretty much one of the few things keeping me going.

it's over. what's new?