Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder. Never help anybody unless they feed u or fck u

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
There is this young white knight cuck in Germanistan who was gymcelling and some Islamist Syrian started stabbing people in the gym, I assume foids, then this cuck ran towards the commotion and the Syrian stabbed him several times in the kidney, lungs,liver,bladder, intestines.

Now the cucks kidneys have collapsed and nolonger function at all, the cuck is always short of breath because of lung damage, the cuck cant shit and piss normally because his intestines are screwed. He takes tablets to thin his blood because I thik the liver or something does that, he takes tablets to release hormones that the kidneys used to, he takes tabletts for his lungs, he takes tabletts for his stommach

The cuck said he would do it again and none of the white bitches have come to suck his dick AT ALL and the cuck just rots in his room playing vidya

this is a video of the cuck.Put subtitles if u want and translate to english

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkNr9eGPP4Y

No sausage McMuffin from McDonalds? Fuck you

The brown menace has to stop

Never help anyone regardless of the reward

Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

Since I am high inhib, my automatic reaction has always been to avoid confrontation, unless I am directly affected or have to protect my family.

i don't even trust anybody irl

idc normalfaggots wanted this. They will pay the full price

I took high inhib to help someone

Last edited:
There is this young white knight cuck in Germanistan who was gymcelling and some Islamist Syrian started stabbing people in the gym, I assume foids, then this cuck ran towards the commotion and the Syrian stabbed him several times in the kidney, lungs,liver,bladder, intestines.

Now the cucks kidneys have collapsed and nolonger function at all, the cuck is always short of breath because of lung damage, the cuck cant shit and piss normally because his intestines are screwed. He takes tablets to thin his blood because I thik the liver or something does that, he takes tablets to release hormones that the kidneys used to, he takes tabletts for his lungs, he takes tabletts for his stommach

The cuck said he would do it again and none of the white bitches have come to suck his dick AT ALL and the cuck just rots in his room playing vidya

cucked just take their help then screw them over like I do (in gta)

cucked just take their help then screw them over like I do (in gta)
how old r u by the way? U sound like some young buck 18-25

Foids didn't even say thanks.

Fucking moron got what he deserved. Bluepilled to the bitter end

WTF this is so fucking sad :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back