Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder @itsOVER's experience in thailand is normal for euro/US chads

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
i mean, im happy for the guy, and its a good hope for us all over here,

but just fucking LOL when u realize that chads experience this and MORE on the daily in the west, with the same girls that are so bitchy to us.

like the story about the guy fucking her while her parents are home etc etc, just LOL i knew a chad in highschool who kept bringing girls over at age 14-15, the parents thought they were just friends until they heard him fucking upstairs while the whole family was downstairs, including nieces, nephews, grandma, grandpa etc. and this girl was like 14-15. of course he told me this story when we were playing playstation together. 

puts into perspective how subhuman we actually are over here that we have to travel 9000 miles to get a "chad" experience

:feelsree: what the fuck is the point of anything even Chad will easily trump the value in any of our efforts just by showing up. I could work hard for decades to afford a good apartment, pay taxes, serve every regular facet of society, and a prisoner rapist Chad could get out of jail the same day he's flown out to Europe to dine and fuck to his passion's content between photo shoots. One day as a Chad mogs all the work you'll ever put into life as an incel. I'll never experience walking on the street as a Chad does, lighting up the eyes of every passing girl, counting how many of them bite their lips or eye your crotch. Watching them shed their austere exterior for a second just to let you know that you are worth her attention, admiration, and lust is something an rich incel would pay a fortune for, but really can only dream of.

gylo said:
:feelsree: what the fuck is the point of anything even Chad will easily trump the value in any of our efforts just by showing up. I could work hard for decades to afford a good apartment, pay taxes, serve every regular facet of society, and a prisoner rapist Chad could get out of jail the same day he's flown out to Europe to dine and fuck to his passion's content between photo shoots. One day as a Chad mogs all the work you'll ever put into life as an incel. The experience of walking on the street as a Chad, lighting up the eyes of every passing girl. Watching them shed their austere exterior for a second just to let you know that you are worth her attention, admiration, and lust is something an rich incel would pay a fortune for, but really can only dream of.

truly fucked up state of the world right here.

makes me want to LDAR more than anything tbh. i just wish i had more copes

Itsover isn't even an incel though. he's 5.5/10. thaliand would never work for me

TheVman said:
Itsover isn't even an incel though. he's 5.5/10. thaliand would never work for me

5.5 after his surgery. but 5.5 in the west is still complete utter incel tier, 0 attention from women unless u have some extremely good social life and status going on.

and then in SEA he is fucking prime JB's. just fucking lol...........

how ugly are you? are u an ethnic? have u ever tried tinder in asia?

TheVman said:

he's 4/10, failed normie tier

Jfl whites can experience chad lifestyle but still cry about muh west

Meanwhile ethniks

TheVman said:

No... the guy after surgery became 5, before he was 4/10. 0 jawline, bad hairline and a jowl.

Now he has just 0 jawline and a bad hairline.

Also, 5/10 gets no attetion from woman, you need to put a considerable ammount of effort to pick a girl who isnt a landwhale or a 3/10 at 5/10.

hehe xd said:
Jfl whites can experience chad lifestyle but still cry about muh west
Meanwhile ethniks
exactly where tf do we go to escape? No where we rot because our race.

TheVman said:
That guy is not a 5.5 hes a 5'7" manlet I give him a 4 at best

only 1% of men are attractive to women in the West.

ghostcell said:
i mean, im happy for the guy, and its a good hope for us all over here,

but just fucking LOL when u realize that chads experience this and MORE on the daily in the west, with the same girls that are so bitchy to us.

like the story about the guy fucking her while her parents are home etc etc, just LOL i knew a chad in highschool who kept bringing girls over at age 14-15, the parents thought they were just friends until they heard him fucking upstairs while the whole family was downstairs, including nieces, nephews, grandma, grandpa etc. and this girl was like 14-15. of course he told me this story when we were playing playstation together. 

puts into perspective how subhuman we actually are over here that we have to travel 9000 miles to get a "chad" experience

The whole thing is very very blackpilling, that's for sure. JFL at not being at least Chadlite in 2018. There's literally no point to living at normie tier or below really. Sure some normies can get a gf, but they'll never experience that raw attraction that makes a girl fuck you while her super conservative family is just a few feet away in the next room.

Looks really are everything. If females don't find you attractive in your home country, it's either move location, get surgery, or ROPE.

TheVman said:

Come on dude, 5.5 is ridiculous. Twisted only gets a 6 here.

Akarin said:
TheVman said:
he's 4/10, failed normie tier
KilluminoidBR said:
TheVman said:
No... the guy after surgery became 5, before he was 4/10. 0 jawline, bad hairline and a jowl.
Now he has just 0 jawline and a bad hairline.
Also, 5/10 gets no attetion from woman, you need to put a considerable ammount of effort to pick a girl who isnt a landwhale or a 3/10 at 5/10.

Some voices of reason here.

Not ONE person ever claimed I was good looking before I made the Thailand thread. The amount of back pedaling going on now that location is proven to be a huge factor is lol.

Whether 4/10 or 5/10 now, fact is only 7+ in the west is enough to get true attraction from women.

WorldRulerAisha said:
you forgot rot

Honestly I'd rather rope than just rot forever.

Well actually, I'd rather be a hERo.

itsOVER said:
Honestly I'd rather rope than just rot forever.

Well actually, I'd rather be a hERo.
damn well at least after school you can find success.
its over for a 3/10 asian manlet college dropout like me.

WorldRulerAisha said:
damn well at least after school you can find success.
its over for a 3/10 asian manlet college dropout like me.

Yeah, that's rough. I recommend making the normies remembER you.