Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder, Its over

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Just a daily reminder that it's over for you.
Chads/stacys and normies are very excited right now. A whole new year filled with adventure, sex, happiness and travel is right around the corner.
But for you my friend, nothing but hell will come. Last decade was horrible but i can gurantee you this one will be 100 times worse. You will wish it was 2019 all over again. You will be older, the world harsher and less sympathetic. Its literally all downhill from here.

Enjoy the suffering, thats all you are gonna feel from now on.

Fucking brutal.

I really need to stop clicking on posts tagged with SuicideFuel :feelsrope:

Thanks bro, was letting my guard down

It won't be worse because I took the whitepill.

If only we could go back to 2017, best year for me since I was completely redpilled and was actually having fun with some friends.

If only we could go back to 2017, best year for me since I was completely redpilled and was actually having fun with some friends.
Mogs me into oblivion. Half my life now has been hell. I can't remember anything good about my life, srs
Wherever i go, isolation, lonliness and horrible self esteem follows me. I can't escape it

Ropemaxx

We know it without reminders

The worst thing is we can't do anything about our situation

While you spent the holiday break postmaxxing in your room reading suifuel, normies went on a skying vacation partymaxxing and experiencing lifefuel.

Fuck fuck fucking fuck. Foids and Chads would be having group sex on New Year's eve, drinking and snorting coke over each other's genitals and I'll here all alone delusionmaxing. Fuck this subhuman life.

While you spent the holiday break postmaxxing in your room reading suifuel, normies went on a skying vacation partymaxxing and experiencing lifefuel.
Fucking brutal ngl

The worst thing is we can't do anything about our situation
689AB65E E024 49FE 9693 9CEA6E124D06

I thought things would change one India becomes a superpower in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back