Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAILY REMINDER : ITS OVER if you have a low hyoid bone .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Ruins your entire profile , gives your face a round bloated fat disgusting look , and no lowering your bf wont fix anything .

Having a low and hanging hyoid bone affects all the surrounding area and makes it look droppy and saggy

84h.jpg

And here are the type of hyoid bone positions , if you are anything lower than a type I end it immediatly 

dedoclassification1330409579839.jpg

Here is a profile morph where the submental area is fixed by changing the hyoid bone position while keeping bodyfat the same .

chin.jpg

The distance between your chin and hyoid bone/submental area should NOT be short . As you can see the hyoid bone should be atleast on the same level with the tip of the chin , if its lower than it will result in a double chin depsite that person being normal or even low bf .

And finally , lets us compare a god tier hyoid bone placement/submental area with a subhuman low hanging hyoid bone .

13381043_1738551163084859_138160111_n.jpg

Fachgebiete-Aesthetische-Chriurgie-Kieferwinkel-Musterbild-vorher-A.jpg

So basically, if you  have a recessed chin, your jaw and all other bones will be shit?

My is actually on the other extreme, I mean its less than 1. I guess its called a steep occlusal plane or something if I am not wrong. But after my jaw+chin surgery I would be type 1 I think

incelman said:
So basically, if you  have a recessed chin, your jaw and all other bones will be shit?

yes , a small mandible will push the hyoid bone back and down since there is not space available for it to sit normally , kinda how a small palate will cause crooked teeth

haha ofcourse i also have this, good shit.

Pouuop said:
yes , a small mandible will push the hyoid bone back and down since there is not space available for it to sit normally , kinda how a small palate will cause crooked teeth

It's over then.

Yep I have this. Can confirm it=OVER

LOW BODY FAT + HIGH HYOID COMBO OR DEATH

tbh