Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder -- Incels are hated everywhere by everyone

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Be it subconsciously or consciously, Incels are hated by everyone on the planet. Want to see proof? Go buy something at a store, maybe a fast food joint, or even a small cafe. See looks theory in motion of how you are treated by femoids especially when they see an ugly male vs when they see chad.

I was parked at a grocery store once. When I came out of the grocery store there was a roaster giving me "the look" (a look of anger) because I parked too close to her car.

She stared at me in silence until I backed out my car and drove off. She probably knew how subhuma i was

I was parked at a grocery store once. When I came out of the grocery store there was a roaster giving me "the look" (a look of anger) because I parked too close to her car.

She stared at me in silence until I backed out my car and drove off. She probably knew how subhuma i was
ldar time

There is not a single fucking day I am not getting insulted because of my looks

There is not a single fucking day I am not getting insulted because of my looks
Do you live in a public setting / dorm or do people insult you at work? , I never go out for that reason

daily reminder: it never began for us

Why is OP sperging today?

What happened

Not in asia
FB IMG 1520691317640

Do you live in a public setting / dorm or do people insult you at work? , I never go out for that reason

No, I dont work
The people who make fun of me are family members, sometimes random people on the street and when I go to the gym. Femoids laugh or look at me like they want me to die. Despite being hated the moment people look at me I have mangaged to make a lot of friends because of my personality(no joke) but for a high price. Always calling me ugly and making fun of my apperance, I can see how they treat me and how they treat other people who are much shittier personality wise, how I am always the last option and how they always have to prove they are above me. Had so many different friends, religous good people, criminals, junkies, other incels, chads and normies too, it was all the same shit. The only difference is that chads dont really make fun of you that much because their life is pure bliss but their lifestyle is so much suifuel for incels that it doesnt really matter.

no one wants to associate with ugly or mentally disabled people

No, I dont work
The people who make fun of me are family members, sometimes random people on the street and when I go to the gym. Femoids laugh or look at me like they want me to die. Despite being hated the moment people look at me I have mangaged to make a lot of friends because of my personality(no joke) but for a high price. Always calling me ugly and making fun of my apperance, I can see how they treat me and how they treat other people who are much shittier personality wise, how I am always the last option and how they always have to prove they are above me. Had so many different friends, religous good people, criminals, junkies, other incels, chads and normies too, it was all the same shit. The only difference is that chads dont really make fun of you that much because their life is pure bliss but their lifestyle is so much suifuel for incels that it doesnt really matter.

Damn man, your own family. But at least you have friends , I have none. My problem is being slightly ugly + odd personality + high inhibition + no talents. I am not a shy person and actually talk to people in school and have done things in the past (like helping with homework). Despite this they all left me behind and made their social circles after high school, and I was not invited for some reason, despite fitting in class. I don't talk to anyone outside of my house now and don't help people with their assignments bc they are just using me.

This is very true. Most female cashiers treat me like I'm absolute trash. They never say hi to me, sometimes say nothing at all

Damn man, your own family. But at least you have friends , I have none. My problem is being slightly ugly + odd personality + high inhibition + no talents. I am not a shy person and actually talk to people in school and have done things in the past (like helping with homework). Despite this they all left me behind and made their social circles after high school, and I was not invited for some reason, despite fitting in class. I don't talk to anyone outside of my house now and don't help people with their assignments bc they are just using me.

Making friends isnt that hard if you arent a mentalcel, you just have to have something in common like going to the gym, being a good listener and agree on some things even if you have no real opinion on it, especially in the beginning. Basically try to fake normie behauvior until they get used to it and slowly show your true self bit by bit.

ya everyone hates me and likes to bully me

They want us dead. They need something to bully and incels are becoming their #1 target because most of us won't fight back.

Yes. Incels have it the worst becausr the reason to hate ugly males is biological instead of ideological like other oppressed groups.

Yes. Incels have it the worst becausr the reason to hate ugly males is biological instead of ideological like other oppressed groups.

incels are fucking scum. we're a joke.