Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder: If you support Ukraine......

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
If you support Ukraine you support cuntoids like that of Pussy Riot or FEMEN. Based Cossacks! :feelsEhh::yes:

If you support Ukraine, kys. :feelsdevil:

Marquis, most people are idiots. I knew there was something off about this conflict when the media began portraying Russia as a villain. The world is about to become pretty dark, and I want to be alive to see how it goes.

Marquis, most people are idiots. I knew there was something off about this conflict when the media began portraying Russia as a villain. The world is about to become pretty dark, and I want to be alive to see how it goes.
It's all about saving the dying dollar and euro, this whole conflict with Ukraine and the whole west versus east divide is all about currently.

Ask yourselves this, is there anything worth fighting for or defending in the west? If the answer is no, then I look forward to the rising east to liberate us from the neoliberal west that all of us currently are oppressed under. The neoliberal west and western globalhomo simply must die, I embrace Russia along with China to do just that. All of us here in some fashion or another want rebellion, revolution, insurrection, and a just cause to fight for that will improve our individual lives, that will only happen with the collapse of the modern globalhomo western world itself. So yes, I support Russia against the west, actively want the European Union to collapse, and where nothing will please me more than to see Washington D.C. collapse into chaos. If that makes me seditious then so be it. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
women are so cringe. is their idea of protest really jumping around having seizures like handicapped hyper autist spastics

women are so cringe. is their idea of protest really jumping around having seizures like handicapped hyper autist spastics
Apparently, it is. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I knew those Pussy Riot whores would get involved in this.

Tbh, Putin should've sent them to gulags and executed them a long time ago.

uI knew those Pussy Riot whores would get involved in this.

Tbh, Putin should've sent them to gulags and executed them a long time ago.
And notice the biggest feminist cheerleaders of Ukraine is none other than Pussy Riot and FEMEN themselves, any incel that supports Ukraine against Russia is fucking soy. :feelsjuice::yes:

9EC7DC32 AA48 4310 BD5E AA41AF686181

If you support Ukraine you support cuntoids like that of Pussy Riot or FEMEN

I think you're forgetting a key aspect of what it means to support Ukraine here OP, let me educate you: