Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: if one woman likes you they all do.

R

righteouscel

-
They don't want someone who other girls are avoiding as they think it's for a reason. I think it's a snowball effect once you get one it becomes easier to get another one and become normie if you never had any it's gonna give you even less smv and get seen as an outcast weirdo who gets mogged.

Problem: no woman likes us.

It depends on your physical attractiveness, but It's usually true that it makes it more easier and you more accessible; some exceptions exist where a foid, usually being around a 2 or 3 in looks, goes for a LTN... :feelsUgh:

It's generally rarer now due to the increased hypergamous behaviour and foid entitlement and privilege prevalent in the modern world, but in that specific scenario it wouldn't exactly make him more attractive to the average MTB or even LTB. :feelsjuice:

They don't want someone who other girls are avoiding as they think it's for a reason. I think it's a snowball effect once you get one it becomes easier to get another one and become normie if you never had any it's gonna give you even less smv and get seen as an outcast weirdo who gets mogged.
Its true, GrAYcel

in that specific scenario it wouldn't exactly make him more attractive
Agree with this. Cucks may have a lot of foids acquaintances or "friends", but that doesn't mean those foids feel any attraction towards them.

They might be like some kind of "gay" friend except they're not gay lol

It depends on your physical attractiveness, but It's usually true that it makes it more easier and you more accessible; some exceptions exist where a foid, usually being around a 2 or 3 in looks, goes for a LTN... :feelsUgh:

It's generally rarer now due to the increased hypergamous behaviour and foid entitlement and privilege prevalent in the modern world, but in that specific scenario it wouldn't exactly make him more attractive to the average MTB or even LTB. :feelsjuice:
Maybe this is the ultimate statusmaxx for plus 4s who actually manage to succeed obviously all girls like plus 8s she will probably reject a normie who she doesn't even know because she doesn't want to risk him being mogged in other areas

No woman has ever liked me

The social preselection pill is a very brutal one. Also proves women are NPCs

That's true, women are a hivemind at least in this aspect

Literally said crush because I'm socially retarded and thought it was just a word for a girl you would like to fuck and everyone called me a cuck jfl
You'll recover

True most girls who I’ve gotten IOIs from have similar features. I can list them if you want.
Also based avi, free YSL no cap frfr.

True most girls who I’ve gotten IOIs from have similar features. I can list them if you want.
Like as a friend and like as in date are different things

Like as a friend and like as in date are different things

Holes cannot gauge intelligence, of-course. I have no hole friends and never did.

kys fakecel

The #1 thing that makes you attractive to women is other women being attracted to you. A few times I walked around with my sister and instantly girls showed way more interest checking me out as I walked by etc.

The #1 thing that makes you attractive to women is other women being attracted to you. A few times I walked around with my sister and instantly girls showed way more interest checking me out as I walked by etc.
kys

I think you misunderstood so I will explain further, I dont mean checking me out in a positive way, more like the they actually noticed my existence solely because they saw another female associating with me. It wasnt like a "wow I wanna fuck him", more like they automatically start analyzing any guy they see with another woman. Of course a quick glance and they no longer cared. But it goes to show how their minds work. if you are an average guy they dont even perceive you, unless you're seen associating with another foid, in that case they will try and size you up to see who you are.

I think you misunderstood so I will explain further, I dont mean checking me out in a positive way, more like the they actually noticed my existence solely because they saw another female associating with me. It wasnt like a "wow I wanna fuck him", more like they automatically start analyzing any guy they see with another woman. Of course a quick glance and they no longer cared. But it goes to show how their minds work. if you are an average guy they dont even perceive you, unless you're seen associating with another foid, in that case they will try and size you up to see who you are.
my apologies

After all, water is indeed wet

Why are you on here if you get IOIs???

fuck off

Foids want what other foids want and they despise what other foids despise.

But to be wanted, you need to be gifted by nature with specific genetics and qualities, which is something not everybody is, that’s why incels.is exists

Why are you on here if you get IOIs???
C97C5F52 C854 42B9 AA88 18E845F8DFA5

No foid finds 5'5cel attractive

It depends on if you are a woman’s type. Some girls won’t like you if you aren’t their type but other girls will. Some girls are more picky about height and others prefer face. The closer you are to Chad, the more girls will like you. But some normies may only have 1 in 100 women who like them and that one woman who likes him usually does so because he is her type.

If one woman expresses an interest in me, does her infatuation implicate that all women love me?
Only if she's not just teasing you for entertainment and not making fun of you behind your back with her friend's