Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder height doesn't matter

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just a quick height brag story. I (6’4M) was talking to this girl recently, and I was trying to do some smooth talking to ask her out. It eventually came to the question of “how tall are you?”, and I told her, “6’4”. She messaged back and said how ecstatic she was that I am as tall I am and that she only likes guys above 6’! I can’t believe I’m going out with someone that’s as attractive as her, and it was my height that pushed it all over the edge and made it happen!

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Never began for 5'7cels such as myself.

>reddit
>real life
Pick one

Fuck this subhuman life

Fuckckkkkk I hate being a midget

Beanpoles demand tall men for themselves jfl:

But we're the entitled ones :feelsclown:

he won't be that tall if he loses his head :feelsLSD:

World governments should give us free euthanasia. It's the minimum they could do

closest male equivalent of tutorial mode

Short girls love tall men much more than tall girls. So tall men prefer foids that are happier with them. Short foids choose really tall men because they love them, tall foids have not just enough choice. Tall foids would like date super tall men who do not exist.

Last edited:

This guy is retarded everything is a win for tall guys.

Short girls love tall men much more than tall girls. So tall men prefer foids that are happier with them. Short foids choose really tall men because they love them, tall foids have not just enough choice. Tall foids would like date super tall men who do not exist.
t. short girl

Reddit = Fake and Gay

This guy is retarded everything is a win for tall guys.
if u are only tall but score below average on every other attractiveness criteria then being tall doesnt make a difference.

6'4 isn't even that tall in most countries. He must be an amerimutt