Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder Gymcelling doesn't work (don't waste your time)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
lose fat and get lean, don't gymcel
pRL5opq.jpg

The guy used isn't even ugly, he just has a trash eye area. He's like Casey Neistat only not as bad. If this guy was muscular it wouldn't even matter.
DSC00101.JPG

lel
OP BTFO

truth is improving yourself brings positive results

How tall is he

Facade said:
He looks a lot better in the second pic for some reason

It is called girlfriend halo. You can see hundreds of examples on how it effects PSL ratings. Extreme aspie copers will say anything to deny the guy with a girlfriend being ugly.

You got jacked and got a gf ? you were already good looking. You looksmaxed and got a gf ? you were always good looking. You are undeniably ugly and got a gf ? You still mog everyone without a gf.

rotandrise said:
It is called girlfriend halo. You can see hundreds of examples on how it effects PSL ratings. Extreme aspie copers will say anything to deny the guy with a girlfriend being ugly.

You got jacked and got a gf ? you were already good looking. You looksmaxed and got a gf ? you were always good looking. You are undeniably ugly and got a gf ? You still mog everyone without a gf.

Yeah I guess that's true. His girlfriend looks a little bit like my oneitis which is suifuel. I zoomed on his face and the angle is slightly better in comparsion to the first picture. I would like to see him without his glasses though.

Facade said:
rotandrise said:
He looks a lot better in the second pic for some reason
love this pic because it BTFO so many of the old idiots from old PSL forums, who used to use that guy religeously for anti-gym masturbation

rotandrise said:

His jaw also looks a lot better due to the angle

Cuck-Damage said:
love this pic because it BTFO so many of the old idiots from old PSL forums, who used to use that guy religeously for anti-gym masturbation

Gymcelling works after a certain threshold. It might not work for the  2/10 5'2 bald indian janitor but it can work for the 5.5/10 5'9 normie. They should get a lean body with muscles and don't bulk like a madman

Cuck-Damage said:

Yup. And they couldn't even deny the guy being ugly because they posted that picture hundreds of times as an example of still being ugly after getting jacked. That must have been very hard to cope.

Virginp0wers said:

Almost every couple that I see in which the male is unnatractive is a Caucasian couple.

You don't see a high tier Becky /stacylite with an ugly Hispanic or Indian guy. Maybe a black guy, but it's far rarer than a mismatched Caucasian couple. Fact.

Sub8Hate said:
Almost every couple that I see in which the male is unnatractive is a Caucasian couple.

You don't see a high tier Becky /stacylite with an ugly Hispanic or Indian guy. Maybe a black guy, but it's far rarer than a mismatched Caucasian couple. Fact.

Just be white is not a legitimate thing and your just using race as a cope, skin colour doesnt count for shit if you subhuman face + 0 social skills.

Virginp0wers said:
Just be white is not a legitimate thing and your just using race as a cope, skin colour doesnt count for shit if you subhuman face + 0 social skills.

It's just what I've observed. Also Asian women are will to date uglier white guys, too. But that usually only applies in Asia. In the US they're just as picky as the white girls.

Sub8Hate said:
It's just what I've observed. Also Asian women are will to date uglier white guys, too. But that usually only applies in Asia. In the US they're just as picky as the white girls.

I agree that just be white probably does work for most incels in asian country's. Unfortunately im a poorcel so cant move to an asian country.

Virginp0wers said:
Average looking whites are fakecels!

rotandrise said:

For the last time there is zero proof that is his girlfriend. It's been said that was his sister.

anincelforlifelol said:
For the last time there is zero proof that is his girlfriend. It's been said that was his sister.

Cope harder buddy boyo. Been said by who ? lol cope artists on lookism ?

It's OVER for gymcels. JFL at gymcelling in 2018. Chads are born, not made.

Only reason I gymcel is to release the pent of rage I have against humanity.

iiiTeMpeR said:
lose fat and get lean, don't gymcel
pRL5opq.jpg

I am super heavy but i think i might like myself more if i look more like a chad. even if i dont get any pussy. its better than nothing, right?