Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder for lurkins normies and ITcucks

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
You can still be incel and hate the community.

I just got so mad when reading this. These low IQ shits just don't get the word "incel" what makes me mad.

Take Hamlossus for example, admitted he is 21 y o KKVH with 2 female friends and is still VIRGIN and you know what? He hates inceldom community but hate doesn't make him a normie or anything, he is still a fucking incel because he can't get laid.. If you thought otherwise, IT cuck, please rope for being such a low IQ you fucking cunt.

You have a point. You don’t become incel by choice.

It's the same for "onecooldude".
Cool enough on the internet hating incels, not cool enough to get pussy.

I'm 90% sure the average smv here is the same, if not slightly higher than IT

"im a virgin but at least not an incel"

JFL @ them

That's right. Being incel does not mean you're blackpilled or vice versa.

You can still be incel and hate the community.

I just got so mad when reading this. These low IQ shits just don't get the word "incel" what makes me mad.

Take Hamlossus for example, admitted he is 21 y o KKVH with 2 female friends and is still VIRGIN and you know what? He hates inceldom community but hate doesn't make him a normie or anything, he is still a fucking incel because he can't get laid.. If you thought otherwise, IT cuck, please rope for being such a low IQ you fucking cunt.

Eat shit Hamlossus

you fucking faggot

"im a virgin but at least not an incel"

JFL @ them

Lol what a bunch of fucking retards, being unable to give away your virginity with validated consent is what makes you fucking incel.

People like them need to be shot tbh.

That's right. Being incel does not mean you're blackpilled or vice versa.
Right. And there is still so many people here(even here) that think that inceldom has to be accompanied with awareness or that they have to be complete outcasts to be incels.

I agree, but they don't necessarily have to buy into the incel philosophy, though it's wiser to do so. They're kind of a bluepilled incel.
It's like if a gay male said that they like having sex with men, but they are not apart of the LGBTQIEISNFJCKA+ community. By definition, they are, but either don't want to accept that they're gay (despite being attracted to males and fucking them) or they don't want to be associated with a certain community.

I think the word incel has two definitions at this point:
  1. an involuntary celibate person
  2. an involuntary celibate person who subscribes to the blackpill philosophy
Too much fuss about semantics tbhtbh.

I think the word incel has two definitions at this point:
  1. an involuntary celibate person
  2. an involuntary celibate person who subscribes to the blackpill philosophy
Too much fuss about semantics tbhtbh.
Second definition is what normies think which is very wrong and stupid and that's why I made this thread.
It's like if a gay male said that they like having sex with men, but they are not apart of the LGBTQIEISNFJCKA+ community. By definition, they are, but either don't want to accept that they're gay (despite being attracted to males and fucking them) or they don't want to be associated with a certain community.
This tbh

Sounds like a huge coper.