Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder: For Guests

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
If you can get past all the exaggeration, trolling, race-baiting, misogyny-baiting, alarmist threads, etc. you will see that there are MANY truths here.

For example "incels" know the truth about physical-attractiveness and its far-reaching implications. One truth is that most people who initially come here rate themselves a 7/10 on a scale of 1 to 10 UNTIL they get redpilled. Then quickly find out they are a 4 or 5 (i.e. average at best thus their either lack of partners or lack of "attractive" partners). Attractiveness is very much an objective trait that is normally-distributed, this is why you may see hundreds of people a day and only see a few ugly or beautiful people. There are so many benefits to being attractive that it isn't even quantifiable. In fact, a person's appearance is so significant that it affects turnover in national-employment data (as many attractive women (and maybe men) are hired but under-qualified for the said job and eventually are fired/quit).

Despite whatever your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, father, mother, or get told on your wedding day...YOU are very very likely not attractive. Or paraphrased if YOU think you are an 7/10, what is Taylor Swift? A 57/10?? What is David Beckham?? an 88/10?? Why have YOU never dated an actual conventionally-attractive person in your life? Just plain-faced or overweight people??? However telling yourself that you mate is is average-looking (at best) but gives you consensual sex or she is an "OK" mother to your children....is hardly the romantic stuff of Shakespeare. So people reinterpret their lives on an exaggerated & positive scale. People like to construct a false-narrative about themselves and their love lives in particular. How can every guy say they have dated a "beautiful girl" when these women only represent maybe 2% of any population? Cognitive dissonance...this is why rate yourself a 7/10. OK...so you don't think you are a 7/10, do you think you are ugly? My guess is no...that is a label for other lesser-people - not you for Heaven's sake!!! LOL.

So don't hate on the people here. Most here are not crazy or violent, but are just trying to make the best of not being universally accepted...as attractive people are without merit (google "Halo Effect"...just start to pay attention to this phenomenon in your daily life/workplace you WILL see it). So as long as you are here, ignore the trolls and look for the truths.

BTW: THERE HAS BEEN NO MOTIVE ACTUALLY STATED FOR TORONTO...only an extremely likely 4Chan troll-post of a SINGLE facebook image (that even FACEBOOK THE CORPORATION did not legitimize as being valid...read what they actually stated!). But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

dont go too hard on them plz

It's just bizarre that it was his only post. It's being spread all over the place as if it's fact that that's the reason.

Guest: But I’m a miserable sack of shit or I just like putting down guys who can’t get laid!

I just like putting down guys who can’t get laid!

This is another TRUTHPILL. If you are in a relationship whereby you get laid/have sex you probably feel pretty happy for yourself. It is normal and healthy to see or tell oneself that their significant other is "beautiful". In fact I am happy for you! But there may be underlying truths of your relationship that are much more revealiing...

Are you a single man without children who is dating a single mother? Well this pairing is about 10x more likely than the opposite of a single woman without children dating a guy with children. Do you know why? Because women without children have the choice to NOT date single-fathers, whereas many single men may only have this option of having to support another man's children for the sex. I have never ever seen a handsome guy date a single mother. Yes it occurs but the probabilities are extremely low. And usually these men never see these children AGAIN if they couple breaks up. Why should they? These men don't have any parental rights and weren't really loved by the children other than at most being a mom's fun friend who paid for everything. But what can you do? This men typically have such low market-value they HAVE to date a single mother.

The above is written just to give some insight into the underlying reasons that you may be in a relationship. It could also be that you provide financially, you both have low value in the dating pool, you both met in an isolated area where the dating pool is small, etc.

BTW: I've never ever ever heard ANYONE say that the strongest correlation of having a long-marriage is when both partners are conventionally-unattractive! It is quite funny that people make fun of short-lived "Hollywood relationships" when they have never been attractive a single day in their life to the point that high-value partners (i.e. rich or good-looking) avail themselves to you. JUST LOL.

Bump for 1,114 guests...

Another TRUTHPILL..there is no such thing as improving your PERSONALITY. Most people already have a generally agreeable personality. This is why you get along with most people you go to school or work with. What you really mean to say is "expand your interests" via join a bookclub, go boating, or whatever you think would expand your social circle (thus by default increasing your chances of finding a mate).

But since personality is mostly static people pair-up with each other based almost exclusively on looks. Otherwise you would see Tom Brady married to a 40yo soccer-mom who weighs 170lbs rather than Giselle. If that is too extreme an example you would see pairings within your social circle that don't make sense. My guess is you don't know many or any couples where there is a significant variance in attractiveness.

Believe it or not...these two couples below very likely have relatively similar personalities (like to hang out with friends, hiking, movies, etc.)...the only thing that distinguishes them from trading places is LOOKS.

gigi-zayn_glamour_1mar2017_gettyimages_p.jpg

iStock_000015274875_Small.jpg

Bump for 888 Friday Night guests...ALMOST TWO WEEKS LATER AND....

THERE HAS BEEN NO MOTIVE ACTUALLY STATED FOR TORONTO

...only an extremely likely 4Chan troll-post of a SINGLE facebook image (that even FACEBOOK THE CORPORATION did not legitimize as being valid...read what Facebook actually stated!).

But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

Bump for 860 Guests

LINK: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/24/who-is-alek-minassian-the-man-accused-in-the-van-rampage.html

An excellent article re: Toronto...some takeaways...

- At the centre of that suspicion is a Facebook post first believed by many to be a hoax — only to be authenticated by Facebook itself as real. (this did not happen, they are alleging that this is what was reported...read for context)

- Researchers who specialize in such messaging warn that despite Facebook’s authentication, the post could yet prove nothing more than a hoax by 4chan, whose troll-happy members delight in duping journalists into writing their name within breaking news.

- SIX CONTRIBUTING JOURNALISTS CANNOT CONFIRM WHAT IS BEING REPORTED AS TRUE....just pause and think about that....six people whose job it is report, have access to internal memos, conduct interviews on a story cannot confirm what several major news outlets, blogs, vlogs, articles, rants, discussions, arguments, etc. have written AND THAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE TRUE!!!

By VJOSA ISAI Staff Reporter
MITCH POTTER Foreign Affairs Writer
JENNIFER YANG Identity and Inequality Reporter
NICHOLAS KEUN GImmigration Reporter
LAURIE MONSEBRAATEN Social Justice Reporter
BRUCE CAMPION-SMITH Ottawa Bureau

........But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

This is another TRUTHPILL. If you are in a relationship whereby you get laid/have sex you probably feel pretty happy for yourself. It is normal and healthy to see or tell oneself that their significant other is "beautiful". In fact I am happy for you! But there may be underlying truths of your relationship that are much more revealiing...

Are you a single man without children who is dating a single mother? Well this pairing is about 10x more likely than the opposite of a single woman without children dating a guy with children. Do you know why? Because women without children have the choice to NOT date single-fathers, whereas many single men may only have this option of having to support another man's children for the sex. I have never ever seen a handsome guy date a single mother. Yes it occurs but the probabilities are extremely low. And usually these men never see these children AGAIN if they couple breaks up. Why should they? These men don't have any parental rights and weren't really loved by the children other than at most being a mom's fun friend who paid for everything. But what can you do? This men typically have such low market-value they HAVE to date a single mother.

The above is written just to give some insight into the underlying reasons that you may be in a relationship. It could also be that you provide financially, you both have low value in the dating pool, you both met in an isolated area where the dating pool is small, etc.

BTW: I've never ever ever heard ANYONE say that the strongest correlation of having a long-marriage is when both partners are conventionally-unattractive! It is quite funny that people make fun of short-lived "Hollywood relationships" when they have never been attractive a single day in their life to the point that high-value partners (i.e. rich or good-looking) avail themselves to you. JUST LOL.
Yeah, since we are doing truth pills this is not exactly right. It is true that single women no kids want the same in a man, as single women want to start families and do not want kids from previous marriages to get in the way. When I see a single woman marry a man with kids usually the guy has power/status as well as looks. This is where you often see a big age difference, the guy's kids are older, he is doing family number 2.

However, single guy no kids dating single mom; this can be a great option if the guy meets the following: 1. Does not want kids 2. willing to put up with getting less attention from the woman. The guy can get a nice looking woman, plenty of sex and little pressure to marry (divorced woman are in much less of a hurry to get married). If the guy does not want to have his own kids he can stay in the relationship for years without marrying her. Only needy goobers would fall into the trap of paying for someone else's kids (I almost never see it).

Yeah, since we are doing truth pills this is not exactly right.
Only needy goobers would fall into the trap of paying for someone else's kids (I almost never see it).

Wrong...the single man pays for the opportunity to have sex with the single-mother...

1. with his time...if he eventually wants a traditional relationship he is wasting his time investing in a relationship that as you stated divorced-women less likely to get married. Time is really the only thing you possess.

2. by paying for incidental expenses that he wouldn't incur in a traditional relationship. He may not be paying for Chad Jr.'s school tuition but he is very likely paying for restaurant expenses, transaction costs of taking Chad Jr. to soccer practice, etc.

3. the single-mother can dispose of him at any time for any reason (one being her child doesn't like him); i.e. he has no social-equity in the relationship like the REAL father. I have never heard of an ex-boyfriend of a single-mother "visiting his exGF's children". All that time, money, & social-costs spent with with single-mother and her children basically wasted to have sex!

4. the most integral factor is "Would the single man w/o kids pursue the single-mother on its own merit if he had viable options with other single-women w/o kids?".....most likely NO.....a big big NO. That is why there is a huge inequity in this dynamic re: genders.

btw: Please do not post in my threads....thank you.

Wrong...the single man pays for the opportunity to have sex with the single-mother...

1. with his time...if he eventually wants a traditional relationship he is wasting his time investing in a relationship that as you stated divorced-women less likely to get married. Time is really the only thing you possess.

2. by paying for incidental expenses that he wouldn't incur in a traditional relationship. He may not be paying for Chad Jr.'s school tuition but he is very likely paying for restaurant expenses, transaction costs of taking Chad Jr. to soccer practice, etc.

3. the single-mother can dispose of him at any time for any reason (one being her child doesn't like him); i.e. he has no social-equity in the relationship like the REAL father. I have never heard of an ex-boyfriend of a single-mother "visiting his exGF's children". All that time, money, & social-costs spent with with single-mother and her children basically wasted to have sex!

4. the most integral factor is "Would the single man w/o kids pursue the single-mother on its own merit if he had viable options with other single-women w/o kids?".....most likely NO.....a big big NO. That is why there is a huge inequity in this dynamic re: genders.

btw: Please do not post in my threads....thank you.

I shall do as I please Boyo
thanks for understanding...

bump for 1,157 guests

Have you ever seen an interracial Asian/White couple? Probably a young Asian woman with a kinda off/quirky white guy. No, I didn't read your mind, I am just playing the odds. The odds of an interracial couple with a white partner and an Asian partner, is 30 to 1 odds that it is a White Male & Asian feeemayle. So what? Some white guys like Asian women, at least that is what is perpetuated in movies, media, etc. Well actually, it is Asian feemayles who seek White men.

This is why lonely ugly white men go to Asian countries and not Eastern Europe or Africa; they don't have an advantage there. There is a very strong preference for them in Asian countries. In fact, if an Asian feemayle is born in a Western country, 40% of Asian females marry outside their own race or long-term a white male. A lot of Asian women don't/won't date Asian men...ponder that Asian men have less than a 3% chance they will date a white female while Asian women outermarry by 40%.....SAD!

Anyways recent data confirms what we are most likely to see...

...but it never ever really began for Asian males...

lyman.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for 1,114 guests...

Believe it or not...these two couples below very likely have relatively similar personalities (like to hang out with friends, hiking, movies, etc.)...the only thing that distinguishes them from trading places is LOOKS.

iStock_000015274875_Small.jpg

Lol that chick isn't hiking up anything except her fat so that poor dude can access her fermented vagina.

Lol that chick isn't hiking up anything except her fat so that poor dude can access her fermented vagina.

And yet she MOGS this entire forum...such is the life of the 2018 feemayle.

BTW: THERE HAS BEEN NO MOTIVE ACTUALLY STATED FOR TORONTO...only an extremely likely 4Chan troll-post of a SINGLE facebook image (that even FACEBOOK THE CORPORATION did not legitimize as being valid...read what they actually stated!). But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

bump for 619 guests

Hate to bump but it has almost been THREE MONTHS and STILL NO OFFICIAL MOTIVE...

I don't get it? At least find some way to corroborate or manufacture the story that an incel did it. I strongly suspect it was the more typical actor in these type of attacks RE: muh religion of peace.

Bump for 693 guests.

so NOW 4 months and no word on AM motive.

Jesus what's with all the bumps let the thread die already

Indeed my friend, this was all staged there is no single proof of that.