Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: Femoids with tattoos are deemed trashy.

tanfeo

tanfeo

Whorecelling is CUCKED.
At least where I live at the moment, there has been a very strong uptick recently in foids getting tattoos. Even more so on their "private" body parts.
This is of course completely in line with their impulsive, childish mindset that is incapable of considering the consequences on the long term.
Foids think that tattoos are part of "breaking taboos" and gladly show that they are now breaking those taboos, just as gays come out of the closet.
They may even consider it "emancipation" lol.

But what they don't realize is that later in their lives they will (no doubt) regret it.
They don't imagine themselves as post wall sluts over 50, when their wrinkled, decorated skin will be the ever silent proof of their turbulent, trashy past.
It's not even necessary to go that far: Would you think their changes on getting a good job (where personal presentation is important) are equal as a walking grafiti monument? Don't think so.
Not that they need a job though, showing a boob on instagram or onlyfans makes more than what it normally would make on a regular job.

As for men's preferences, I haven't come across a single guy who find tattoos on a women attractive.
Although I myself may never have the chance to get into a relationship with a foid, I try to use the fact that I'm single to my advantage.
Call it bluff, if I see a foid with tattoos, I make sure it gets the message: I don't like tattooed foids.
It's just another argument for me to call them out on their bs.
Even if I was Chad, I wouldn't think of presenting a foid with tattoos to my family. Hell no! Surely Chad gets a lot of backlash.

tldr; Tattooed foid, bad foid.

Last edited:
Foids with tattoos and piercings look fucking ugly as shit. If a foid gets a tattoo or a piercing. It knocks Her down to a 1 or 2/10