Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder: every minute a female is literally doing something sexual

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
As of right now females are getting their jollies off sexually which includes

• Sex with chads
  • Bj's
  • anal
  • orgies
  • lesbian sex
  • masterbating with dildo's

Even while playing games they purposely use sexual nicknames to get attention i cant even play in peace anymore

just imagine how many chads and stacys are partying right now on this saturday night having the time of their lives while we rot on this forum

Even while playing games they purposely use sexual nicknames to get attention i cant even play in peace anymore
They have completely ruined online games. Every space they enter they attempt to make all about them.

That's one of the reasons why I rarely play anything online. If I do so at all, I usually only play with specific online friends who I know.

Use this to your advantage. Use a name that suggests you’re a Stacy and just reap everything given to you for free by orbiters.

>minute

Timeframe isn't specific enough my dude, it's every nanofemtosecond.

>minute

Timeframe isn't specific enough my dude, it's every nanofemtosecond.

No need to get that specific. Just know at any given moment in time at least a few thousand foids are getting fucked.

Also, on the weekends, at any given moment MILLIONS of Chads and Stacys are partying and getting wasted where Chad will bring them home and fuck them but it’s okay because they’re attractive but if an incel had sex with a drunk girl even if she consented he would still get #MeToo’d.

Also, on the weekends, at any given moment MILLIONS of Chads and Stacys are partying and getting wasted where Chad will bring them home and fuck them but it’s okay because they’re attractive but if an incel had sex with a drunk girl even if she consented he would still get #MeToo’d.
I know, what is this world hea--....oh yeah, this world is destroying itself

As we shitpost and LDAR others...LDAFuck.

Sad!

Yup. And if you have a oneitis, at some point while you’re awake she is fucking some other guy

You did not need to remind us:cryfeels:

C8D0AF55 F60D 4FFD 9BD4 7C1BDC723BFE

Yup. And if you have a oneitis, at some point while you’re awake she is fucking some other guy

Actually due to the time of day most people have the sex, most likely when you are trying to fall asleep and staring at your ceiling. #suifuel

Every minute they are also not suffering the trauma I have suffered while also being idiots.

just imagine how many chads and stacys are partying right now on this saturday night having the time of their lives while we rot on this forum

And I will play some WoW ath this time.

You aren't wrong

and proably fuck their giant cock dogs,make them lick pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back