Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder. Each day you lose more SMV points

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
Being undesired and out of contact with woman makes you age faster and lose more and more attractiveness each day. A chad can peak at 40. But a virgin doesn't improve overtime. We become more and more sad, ugly, and socially awkward. So the time when your SMV was higher is surely behind and we are just losing more points each day. If today is over tomorrow will be more over.

So I have negative SMV?

So I have negative SMV?
You don't lose 1 whole point, but you could be losing 0,001 point each day, unless your face falls in acid and you lose -4 points instantly you know.

SMV is worthless for me.

I'll take cash, instead.

Fuck this shitty life and fuck this clown world.

yeah, the only thing you can do is get money and a lot of it

no coping out of this one, nobody wants balding old guys ESPECIALLY if they are virgins which is something incredibly overlooked... like this whole idea that a 30 year old virgin will somehow miraculously navigate his way into a woman's pants without betabuxxing is just so ridiculous, it's like a movie plot. but people say 'yo you fakecel bro' because you have a job or something.

The longer you are a virgin the more you're unattractive.

The entire point of the blackpill is that its over for us, it doesnt matter what happens to us or what we try to do. Why should I care about my SMV? If it's already to low to attract any women at all, it also doesn't matter if it becomes even lower.

It's ok I am an alcoholic and plan to die this way
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

No one peaks at 40, but gigachad can keep his good looks somewhat.

yeah, the only thing you can do is get money and a lot of it

no coping out of this one, nobody wants balding old guys ESPECIALLY if they are virgins which is something incredibly overlooked... like this whole idea that a 30 year old virgin will somehow miraculously navigate his way into a woman's pants without betabuxxing is just so ridiculous, it's like a movie plot. but people say 'yo you fakecel bro' because you have a job or something.
High IQ
No one peaks at 40, but gigachad can keep his good looks somewhat.
Chad peak at 35-40
Tom-Ellis-300x400.jpg

Pretty sure I'm going into the negatives now

my hair is turning grey and im starting to notice some balding, its more over every second

Agepill is the the most ropepill

there is no hope for tomorrow. Cope

Can't wait to go from 1/10 to 0/10:feelsautistic:

It only gets worse, boyos

I hope a hair transplant and some HGH will cure me