Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Daily Reminder: 99% of abortions are because she fucked chad

Brutal as it gets

Which is why birth control pills shouldn't exist. Women need to stop fucking constantly and that should be their birth control. They just can't get enough of chads cum and they end up getting pregnant because this. Damn whores.

Good, chad's spawn being killed

Which is why birth control pills shouldn't exist. Women need to stop fucking constantly and that should be their birth control. They just can't get enough of chads cum and they end up getting pregnant because this. Damn whores.
i think birth control is only okay if the foid is actually having troubles with their periods. my sister went through this and she doesnt have sex

i think birth control is only okay if the foid is actually having troubles with their periods. my sister went through this and she doesnt have sex
Tbh, they have genuine uses which should be the mainstream, just like condoms should be primarily used for drug trafficking. You seem familiar btw

I saw a video where a country legalized abortion and all the rosties standing outside the congress building were crying and celebrating their right to get away with fucking as many chads as they want. A foid would only get an abortion because a chad told her to, she wouldn't get one for a betabux in a million years. If a soyboy got her pregnant without betabuxxing she'll just say she was raped.

Chemical birth control pills can have legitimate medical uses. Condoms should definitely be banned though.