Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder 6'2 is Not Enough Anymore

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
>she’s about 5’1 and I’m almost 6’2. she literally barely reaches my shoulders and it already hurts my neck having to look down at her so much

6' is unreasonably tall considering average male height in the western world is 5'9". So this nigga is 4-5" taller than normal, that is an increase of 2 standard deviations.

they want tall guys because they assume tall guys have huge dicks.

if you have a huge dick and you can somehow show it to woman you will be a chad. trust me

Height is cope. Tom cruise dominated Hollywood in his peak and he’s only 5’7. Face is the most important trait unless you’re a turbo manlet

Height is cope. Tom cruise dominated Hollywood in his peak and he’s only 5’7. Face is the most important trait unless you’re a turbo manlet

Insanely bluepilled take.

Imagine suggesting you have to be one of the most handsome and iconic actors of the 21st Century as evidence for your height not to matter, that’s like win the lottery if you’re homeless type of advice

@Zer0/∞ whenever i try to reply to you specifically it says Yikes! Something went wrong. Check the browser console for more info, sweaty. only for you though @Master

@Zer0/∞ whenever i try to reply to you specifically it says Yikes! Something went wrong. Check the browser console for more info, sweaty. only for you though @Master
use chrome

6' is unreasonably tall considering average male height in the western world is 5'9". So this nigga is 4-5" taller than normal, that is an increase of 2 standard deviations.
That's US only. In Finland, it's 181cm (over 5'11")

That's US only. In Finland, it's 181cm (over 5'11")
I said Western World, averaged out between US, Can., Aus., Europe

If he was really 6'2, she would think that he's 6'4-6'5.

I couldn't reply to him as well.

Short foids are more entitled to a taller partner because they know in the back of their mind if they make a child with a short or even average height guy, she would breed an incel that will postmaxx here :ha..feels:

Kill everyone at r/tall

the average is 176cm where i live and i am 168cm barefoot so if i became 183 or 181 i will definitely be super fine with it. no need for 6'2"

Short foids are more entitled to a taller partner because they know in the back of their mind if they make a child with a short or even average height guy, she would breed an incel that will postmaxx here :ha..feels:
Short women should only have daughters

6'2 is definitely enough if you have an average to above average face

that doesn't mean much. Tom Cruise has a handsome face which compensates for his height. Same reason Leo di Caprio is popular among women. But they would still loose to a tall Chad like Henry Cavill or Jason Momoa.

It is almost always bad with foidlets and tallfags. Will smith fucked a foidlet and his son is 5'8 when he stands at 6'2. Obviously, can't reason with their monkey brains when they are the ones cyclically causing these problems.

Tom Cruise in his prime had one in the billion face. Not really a fair comparation.

Imagine suggesting you have to be one of the most handsome and iconic actors of the 21st Century as evidence for your height not to matter, that’s like win the lottery if you’re homeless type of advice
he may be rice waffles

tallfag ego is glass jaw type, those fuckers have life on easy mode that anything with a remotely negative aura to it will offend them and send them into crippling depression.

I called someone back in high school skinny and he got so fucking offended at me, actually I was trying to compliment him :lul: but that retard took it the wrong way. He's 6'3'' btw no surprise.
This is so true, when a tall guy says "height doesn't matter" he actually mean "why aren't everyone worshipping me and kissing my ass"

It is almost always bad with foidlets and tallfags. Will smith fucked a foidlet and his son is 5'8 when he stands at 6'2. Obviously, can't reason with their monkey brains when they are the ones cyclically causing these problems.
Father height mogging his son is fucking brutal :reeeeee:

That just cope after a certain height niggas should just start lying if a bitch is sub 5ft 5 (which most of them are) You can fudge a couple of inches, a lot of collegecels say shit like they are 6ft - 6ft2 when in reality they are 5ft11

tallfag ego is glass jaw type, those fuckers have life on easy mode that anything with a remotely negative aura to it will offend them and send them into crippling depression.

I called someone back in high school skinny and he got so fucking offended at me, actually I was trying to compliment him :lul: but that retard took it the wrong way. He's 6'3'' btw no surprise.
When I hear chads or normies with chad traits complain about how 'bad' they have it in life, I almost don't blame foids for their entitlements. These men have far better lives than not only most guys but foids as well due to their rarity.