Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder..... 12% of students have had sex by age 12.

P

Panda

Banned
-
c3bcfa9f7bcee723d6e604199808aa07.jpg

large.jpg

ddb488c11980e3a6fb42aec43f1a9884.jpg

that means 12% of people in your graduating class HAD SEX when snow patrol was still on the radio. 

Sexual relationships start as young as 11 years old. during the beginning of middle school.

can you live with yourself knowing that?? what were you doing at 11/12/13 years old? you probably werent even jacking off yet.

Imagine being taught how to jack off by your 12 year old girlfriend. just wow at this life. 

If you ever wondered why you are depressed, this is why. Its been over for longer than you think. 

quote from article:
"In the study, Markham and colleagues defined sexual intercourse as vaginal, oral or anal sex. According to their research, by age 12, 12 percent of students had already engaged in vaginal sex, 7.9 percent in oral sex, 6.5 percent in anal sex and 4 percent in all three types of intercourse."

source: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090408145354.htm

More statistics on virginity

by 12: 12% have had sex
by 15: 48% have had sex
by 19: 75% have had sex
by 22: 85% have had sex (only 10% of people lose their virginities in college wtf)
by 29: 96% have had sex
by 44: 99% have had sex

if you are a virgin after college, consider yourself in the bottom 15% of the population.

source page 18: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

by 15: 48% have had sex
by 22: 85% have had sex (only 10% of people lose their virginities in college wtf)

Just fucking kill me

I've had a coping bottom-tier normie acquaintance who doesn't believe these statistics lol, he claims the percentage of virgins in their 20s is "much higher" they're just all lying, just LMAO

Panda said:

Dude most people start college at 18

I started at 17

A lot of males tend to lie on things like this. Be depressed about the fact that females UNDERREPORT.

>2009 and 2011
>self reported stats

you must be joking

TheRealChincel said:
A lot of males tend to lie on things like this. Be depressed about the fact that females UNDERREPORT.

Do they? A few may do but to most people sex is such a casual topic they only give it slightly more thought than taking a shit, the fact that they're not bitter and depressed like us is quite the giveaway.

iFartAtRoasties said:
Do they? A few may do but to most people sex is such a casual topic they only give it slightly more thought than taking a shit, the fact that they're not bitter and depressed like us is quite the giveaway.

No, it's more that they internalize it. Guys for the most part don't want to admit that they're sexual failures so they'll lie even if it's anonymous. Some 12 year boys have had sex but others will say they did as a goof or to feel cool. The discussion of sex is casual for women, not for the average guy. What really happens is the average guy largely exaggerates or fabricates whereas Chad is speaking truth.

TheRealChincel said:
No, it's more that they internalize it. Guys for the most part don't want to admit that they're sexual failures so they'll lie even if it's anonymous. Some 12 year boys have had sex but others will say they did as a goof or to feel cool. The discussion of sex is casual for women, not for the average guy. What really happens is the average guy largely exaggerates or fabricates whereas Chad is speaking truth.

Absolutely it's much easier for women and Chad, but for normal men sex is just a numbers game, they might not have women throwing themselves at them like they do at Chad but they'll find at least SOME women who find them attractive and want to give sex to them on their way, it's impossible to not happen unless they were like forced to live in the middle of some desert where they don't see any people outside their immediate family for decades. Our problem is that we don't make the looks pass to ANY women.

The third pic makes me want to kill myself. Kid looks like Justin Bieber already at that age. Fuck this.

its taking into account both genders though, it's more like after 19 100% of females have had sex and around 60-70% of males. and most of those males only got laid once or twice with a total warpig. we're not the only ones OP

Will soon be a virgin college grad. Still, 15% virgins, that's something. I'm not entirely alone.

I hope to be part of that 11% which lose it between 22-29.

I can't even imagine hugging while grabbing a girl's ass when I was 12.

I would have been on the moon.

Alas, 3 millimeters of maxilla is the reason I never experienced that, and have wanted to die every second for the past 25 years.

19 KHHV never flirted. Hold me boyos

My greatest triumph was dancing with my crush at a school dance when I was 10.

TheRealChincel said:

Yeah shit like this doesn't affect me anymore because I realize all chicks are trash

if you havent gotten a hug by middleschool, its over

Solitarian_Walker said:
My greatest triumph was dancing with my crush at a school dance when I was 10.

Fakecel.

flowerful said:
if you havent gotten a hug by middleschool, its over

Who has never been hugged by a girl? Girls will hug anyone in elementary school.

Framecel222 said:
Fakecel.

Who has never been hugged by a girl? Girls will hug anyone in elementary school.

i think a lot of people here are hugless bro

Framecel222 said:
They hugged everyone.

But me.

Scary how far behind I am

Grotesque said:
They hugged everyone.

But me.

Really? You're only ugly because you're fat and balding and old. I would imagine that you were an average kid.

pfft, 12%? Who cares?

Panda said:
by 29: 96% have had sex

fucking kill me.

Framecel222 said:

Absolutely. Except the pairs were assigned by the teacher, so even that wasn't a sign of her liking me.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Absolutely. Except the pairs were assigned by the teacher, so even that wasn't a sign of her liking me.

...well that changes things.

L
Panda said:
12: 12% have had sex
I would have expected at least like 5%. Early bloomer chads/stacies and rich fucks with private time.
Panda said:
44: 99% have had sex
There is hope brothers

When somebody asks me why I want to commit suicide, I'll just link them this thread.

Framecel222 said:
They never hugged me. I'm THAT pathetic.

That's from 2000 and fucking 9. Imagine how it is now.

This is great noose fuel

iFartAtRoasties said:
Absolutely it's much easier for women and Chad, but for normal men sex is just a numbers game, they might not have women throwing themselves at them like they do at Chad but they'll find at least SOME women who find them attractive and want to give sex to them on their way, it's impossible to not happen unless they were like forced to live in the middle of some desert where they don't see any people outside their immediate family for decades. Our problem is that we don't make the looks pass to ANY women.

females don't have different standards, there is no such thing as "some women may find you attractive". they all find the same physical qualities attractive. if one female finds you genuinely unattractive, you're unattractive to them as a whole.

Panda said:

only one year left before I turn into a legitimate subhuman holy shit

images

I didn’t need to see those pics.

Damn, I wish I was part of that.