Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Remind: The modern person doesn't exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Biological we aren't really different then the people that existed 2000 years ago,
the same people who did so many evil stuff, killed, raped, judged and etc...
the modern person doesn't exist, no one including us isn't an individual
You can see it in the blacklivesmatter mentality, all of them acting like a big tribe

blacklivesmatter mentality, all of them acting like a big tribe

fuck niggers

Humans are evil by nature. We are simple animals following our tribal instincts.

yeah, gigacope if you believe humanity experiences any moral progression

Some things get better, others don't. Believing that everything new is automatically better ("oh, it's the current year") is retarded.

In the end the only thing that’s for certain is that we live and die. Some are born to thrive while others suffer. No advancements are gonna change those facts.

Biological we aren't really different then the people that existed 2000 years ago,
the same people who did so many evil stuff, killed, raped, judged and etc...
the modern person doesn't exist, no one including us isn't an individual
You can see it in the blacklivesmatter mentality, all of them acting like a big tribe
It is clear that something will have to replace the humans that infest this planet today, Whether it be machines, a Modifed Human race with superior characteristics, or an entirely different species altogether. Something will have to replace us because we are going to go extinct within the next few hundred years.

All these men could rape if they were born 2000 years ago. It's all conditioning, we're the same people.

They're treating it like it's the new religion, replacing christianity. These people still feel a need for religion, guilt, etc. They do that through this BLM shit. Tucker, Alex Jones and others have been covering this.

All these men could rape if they were born 2000 years ago. It's all conditioning, we're the same people.

They're treating it like it's the new religion, replacing christianity. These people still feel a need for religion, guilt, etc. They do that through this BLM shit. Tucker, Alex Jones and others have been covering this.
Alex Jones is fucking based once you actually get into the details, in first I thought that he is just trying to get views or unstable
but the more I look into what he is saying, the more based I find him to be

Alex Jones is fucking based once you actually get into the details, in first I thought that he is just trying to get views or unstable
but the more I look into what he is saying, the more based I find him to be
He has especially been vindicated recently with what's been going on. It's like he talked about in End Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back