Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily MGTOW reminder

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
C0D95833 3655 4B8F A196 AFED0A42C001

It's better for deluded incels to be MGTOW than for them to be bluepilled cux and beta bux (which entails validating females and buying them shit).

Your signature is me right now.

I personally think MGTOW/wizardry is all cope and dumb.

We all crave reproduction and relationships of some kind with the opposite sex. Reproduction is serious business, it's the biggest motivator there is, it's basically the closest thing we have to immortality. And even if you don't in fact reproduce, having sex and relationships feels like reproducing and that's the point.

But at least MGTOW gives some good tips like avoiding marriage. It's a deathtrap nowadays, especially for UScels.

I hate the comic automatically because I know some cucked soyboy/disgusting landwhale drew it.

Most MGTOWers are extreme copers, they realized they can't attract women, but they keep telling emselves the big lie that they're giving up on women by choice. Still better than being a bluepilled denialcel though.

I mean if they want to fool themselves into thinking it's all their choice, what difference does it make?

MGTOWs are old, low IQ faggot normies whose best days are behind them and many women have broken their hearts, cause they were stupid enough to marry/ date them for 2 months +. They cope by blaming it all on women. Yes, women are primal irredeemable beasts, but MGTOWs blah I'm too lazy to continue

It's over for MGTOW

It's a legit necro there are tons of MGTOW posts lately, they need to be reminded of the reality.

mgtowers may be incels in denial but they are /our/ incels in denial