Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily mail article black pilled goldmine straight from the cougars mouth

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

The "woman" looks like a trans, and EVEN SHE IS CLAIMING TO BE CHAD ONLY AND AVOIDING BETAS, SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN DRAG.

i quote.

"Infuriatingly, as a single mum, I found myself repeating the same dating mistakes, picking the men who seemed edgy and a bit of a challenge. I was fatally attracted to good looks, super-confidence and status. "

"Rob was nothing like any of the men I had dated before. He seemed nice and definitely interesting, but certainly wasn’t what I used to think of as ‘my type’ and I can’t say I was bowled over right away."

"This confidence really enhanced his sexiness. That was 2016, when I had just turned 50. We married in 2019 and I’ve never been happier. I truly have found the love of my life — someone I can grow with".

"It’s clear that women — particularly midlife women — need a completely different approach to the one they had earlier in life. If you thought the dating pool was shrinking in midlife, think again: there’s a whole category of fantastic men you have probably been overlooking all this time.".

"Use the four scientific strategies below to filter out the dominant, high-status males until you find the type of man who has the qualities (such as consideration, trustworthiness and kindness) important for a contented, lasting relationship.

1. Pick someone whose ‘mate value’ (the measure of how appealing they are as a potential partner) is roughly equivalent to yours.

If theirs is high, they will be getting a lot of attention from other women and they might not value you in the way you would like. Too low and you might feel dissatisfied and not particularly invested in the relationship.

Self-esteem-boosting homework
If you go into the dating game feeling good about yourself, you will be better empowered to turn down approaches from less than perfect men, and more likely to stick to your ‘nice guy’ guns.
Confidence is also an extremely attractive trait, and one well worth cultivating! So write a list of your good qualities (if you find this tricky, ask others to help), then read your list aloud every day - with conviction! Tell yourself that the right man would be lucky to be with you.

2. Favour men who score high in ‘agreeableness’ and empathy — which means they are likely to be considerate and treat people well.

Watch their behaviour with others (a waiter or their friends), especially when they think you are not looking, and do this over the course of a number of dates.

Some men are great at pulling out all the stops at the beginning, only to change once they have got their feet under the table.

3. Prioritise those with what psychologists call a high ‘welfare trade-off ratio’, which is the degree to which they will sacrifice their own benefit to help someone else.

The higher the ratio skews in your favour, the more chance he will have your best interests at heart. If you shiver, will he take off his own coat to wrap around your shoulders? Does he make sure you get home safely or leap in the first cab and leave you stranded?

4. To qualify as good relationship material, he must be secure in his attachments, happy to talk about your needs and to do what he can to accommodate them."

Don’t go to bed for months
"Resist all temptation to rip each other’s clothes off and leap into bed before you have properly got to know each other. This is not for reasons of morality, or for fear that you might appear too ‘easy’, but because sex sets off a cascade of brain chemicals which can get you strongly attached to a man before you have had a chance to work out if he is good for you or not."

this has to be some kind of joke, she is literally playing the forest gump "OK JENNAAAAAAAAAAY" stereotype when she is totally used up having ridden the complete cock carousel, then settles for a chump when she is end of life.

Literally the narrative is, if over the hill dont go for chad, get a man who has been beaten into a doormat by society and life, cant attract anyone else, has low SMV, a white knight no exceptions, deny him sex for as long as possible.THEY WANT A CUCK WHEN THEY ARE USED UP AND OVER THE HILL. IT IS NOW BEING ADVERTISED YOUR CUCK OR DEAD AS A MAN IF BELOW CHAD.

This is now being pushed as the narrative, only once you are COMPLETELY OVER THE HILL AT 50, THEN GIVE A LOW STATUS MALE THE TIME OF DAY.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

Last edited:
Pathetic indeed.

But I'm really envious of all chad/chadlites and stacies/stacylites... I hate chads, think they're so good and can have all the hot foids...
also if they see me they usually hug each other, kiss or hold hands tighter, and make fun of me (total strangers). Burn in hell

Pathetic indeed.

But I'm really envious of all chad/chadlites and stacies/stacylites... I hate chads, think they're so good and can have all the hot foids...
also if they see me they usually hug each other, kiss or hold hands tighter, and make fun of me (total strangers). Burn in hell
look at the comments

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

She needs a shave !

Feminists target quiet men who they can control and intimidate.

The matrix is really doing anything to ridicule Tate.

Do you think it might be you that's the problem if you have a 'string of bad relationships'? No.. just blame the men.

Yeah, as someone that is probably considered beta, all be it with a lot of money I certainly wouldn't be in the market for a post wall cast off with a track record of poor judgement usually with a couple of kids in tow.

getting fucking hammered

DNR any of that past the first 3 paragraphs, tbh. I already know it's just going to be advising whores on the best type of Chad to settle down with for the least chance of having to pay the toll or divorce-rape later on, as compared to dark triad Chad beating her a few times a week until he ages into a non-Chad. :feelshaha:

She don't deserve good-looking men.
Her 'advice' will never work for majority of young females. They prefer abusive assholes. It's only when their looks start to fade, they look for beta males (omega males are still invisible to them).

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

The "woman" looks like a trans, and EVEN SHE IS CLAIMING TO BE CHAD ONLY AND AVOIDING BETAS, SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN DRAG.

i quote.

"Infuriatingly, as a single mum, I found myself repeating the same dating mistakes, picking the men who seemed edgy and a bit of a challenge. I was fatally attracted to good looks, super-confidence and status. "

"Rob was nothing like any of the men I had dated before. He seemed nice and definitely interesting, but certainly wasn’t what I used to think of as ‘my type’ and I can’t say I was bowled over right away."

"This confidence really enhanced his sexiness. That was 2016, when I had just turned 50. We married in 2019 and I’ve never been happier. I truly have found the love of my life — someone I can grow with".

"It’s clear that women — particularly midlife women — need a completely different approach to the one they had earlier in life. If you thought the dating pool was shrinking in midlife, think again: there’s a whole category of fantastic men you have probably been overlooking all this time.".

"Use the four scientific strategies below to filter out the dominant, high-status males until you find the type of man who has the qualities (such as consideration, trustworthiness and kindness) important for a contented, lasting relationship.

1. Pick someone whose ‘mate value’ (the measure of how appealing they are as a potential partner) is roughly equivalent to yours.

If theirs is high, they will be getting a lot of attention from other women and they might not value you in the way you would like. Too low and you might feel dissatisfied and not particularly invested in the relationship.

Self-esteem-boosting homework
If you go into the dating game feeling good about yourself, you will be better empowered to turn down approaches from less than perfect men, and more likely to stick to your ‘nice guy’ guns.
Confidence is also an extremely attractive trait, and one well worth cultivating! So write a list of your good qualities (if you find this tricky, ask others to help), then read your list aloud every day - with conviction! Tell yourself that the right man would be lucky to be with you.

2. Favour men who score high in ‘agreeableness’ and empathy — which means they are likely to be considerate and treat people well.

Watch their behaviour with others (a waiter or their friends), especially when they think you are not looking, and do this over the course of a number of dates.

Some men are great at pulling out all the stops at the beginning, only to change once they have got their feet under the table.

3. Prioritise those with what psychologists call a high ‘welfare trade-off ratio’, which is the degree to which they will sacrifice their own benefit to help someone else.

The higher the ratio skews in your favour, the more chance he will have your best interests at heart. If you shiver, will he take off his own coat to wrap around your shoulders? Does he make sure you get home safely or leap in the first cab and leave you stranded?

4. To qualify as good relationship material, he must be secure in his attachments, happy to talk about your needs and to do what he can to accommodate them."

Don’t go to bed for months
"Resist all temptation to rip each other’s clothes off and leap into bed before you have properly got to know each other. This is not for reasons of morality, or for fear that you might appear too ‘easy’, but because sex sets off a cascade of brain chemicals which can get you strongly attached to a man before you have had a chance to work out if he is good for you or not."

this has to be some kind of joke, she is literally playing the forest gump "OK JENNAAAAAAAAAAY" stereotype when she is totally used up having ridden the complete cock carousel, then settles for a chump when she is end of life.

Literally the narrative is, if over the hill dont go for chad, get a man who has been beaten into a doormat by society and life, cant attract anyone else, has low SMV, a white knight no exceptions, deny him sex for as long as possible.THEY WANT A CUCK WHEN THEY ARE USED UP AND OVER THE HILL. IT IS NOW BEING ADVERTISED YOUR CUCK OR DEAD AS A MAN IF BELOW CHAD.

This is now being pushed as the narrative, only once you are COMPLETELY OVER THE HILL AT 50, THEN GIVE A LOW STATUS MALE THE TIME OF DAY.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC
200w.gif

No amount of bluepill gaslighting and delusion can survive even the slightest amount of the rare female honesty.