Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily dose of suicide fuel for ethnicels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Just read the second sentence. @Krispinwah

White men master race.

> I am a white guy she is a Paki female.

of fucking course.

Jfl at this whole post.
So many wrong thing.
And whites who marry outside of race should be killed tbh. Both male and female.
Disgusting.

I bet that "Paki's" father really feels bad about moving to the west. He should have stayed in his country.

In the same thread.

Wait, Muslim women actually lust after white guys?
Don't they get honor killed for shit like that?

No, modern day Muslims are cucked so they let their daughters become whores.

Seriously don't get parents who fuck up in raising their children and once they're grown up think they can make them change. It's best (for everyone) to simply cut contact and live with your regrets.

If you care about your faith, instill good values into your children. Literally every ex-Muslim I've engaged with has a story about a bad childhood.

And whites who marry outside of race should be killed tbh. Both male and female.
I am down if whites who date outside of race are also gonna get killed. It would help ethnic incels immensely.

but you know damn well white men (especially right wingers) would be first group to oppose that kind of segregation. They wouldnt be fucking cute ethnic girls then.

People like you are only against racemixing and creating mutt children. You wouldnt bat an eye white men dating ethnic girls.

No, modern day Muslims are cucked so they let their daughters become whores.
The way they should fight back is by doing what happened in germany today. We will not be cucked no longer. Women have treated us like crap for too long.

I am down if whites who date outside of race are also gonna get killed. It would help ethnic incels immensely.

but you know damn well white men (especially right wingers) would be first group to oppose that kind of segregation. They wouldnt be fucking cute ethnic girls then.

People like you are only against racemixing and creating mutt children. You wouldnt bat an eye white men dating ethnic girls.
Did u read my post? I wrote male and female.
And I would never date a non white as I am not attracted to them nor feel connected. It is a different culture and cultures should be segregated.

Jfl at this whole post.
So many wrong thing.
Disgusting.
You should be killed along with them

Did u read my post? I wrote male and female.
And I would never date a non white as I am not attracted to them nor feel connected. It is a different culture and cultures should be segregated.
The altright trans. Such a complex character.

@St.Tropez nice delete, you gonna call me a loser Virgin next? Daddy sergeant won’t be proud in his favorite test subject.

@St.Tropez nice delete, you gonna call me a loser Virgin next? Daddy sergeant won’t be proud in his favorite test subject.

There's definitely some fucking conspiracy, I can't believe that insufferable cunt is STILL here.

Lol you attacked me first,and I called you a loser cause you wanna argue online like one.
I deleted the comment cause I dont like to argue online.

And I would never date a non white .
exactly you wouldnt. And do you know why ? Because you dont need ethnics. You alread have chad-lites and stacy-lites at your disposal. You dont need to resort to ethnics and pull a "white incel's way out".

If you were incel, you'd be just another hypocrite racist white dude trying bang ethnics.

exactly you wouldnt. And do you know why ? Because you dont need ethnics. You alread have chad-lites and stacy-lites at your disposal. You dont need to resort to ethnics and pull a "white incel's way out".

If you were incel, you'd be just another hypocrite racist white dude trying bang ethnics.
Tbh you are probably right. I dont even know myself or what I would do.
Who knows what I am capable of (bad and good). And of course who knows would I really be able to resist the temptation if offered inrl.

Lol you attacked me first,and I called you a loser cause you wanna argue online like one.
I deleted the comment cause I dont like to argue online.
I didn’t attack you I just kindly told you to fuck off back to lookism were you belong

There's definitely some fucking conspiracy, I can't believe that insufferable cunt is STILL here.
Yea sergeant loves him no reason it should be here tbh

His mother was Jewish, that makes him a Jew.
Of coarse a Jew would want to destroy his sons future.

It's in the west you moron, how come a muslim woman finds white guys in their home country? If this happened in their land this bitch and her husband would be stoned to death already.

Muslims are being cucked by Jews now, it's over.
@Jewsel @hehe xd

התהילה לישראל

Wow, I've noticed that other races of women are attractive and other men's types, but it seems most ethnic girls flock to white men 80% of the time.

Wow, I've noticed that other races of women are attractive and other men's types, but it seems most ethnic girls flock to white men 80% of the time.
This is particularly true for asian women. It seems that now south asian women are joining in. Black women still seem immune to it.

This is particularly true for asian women. It seems that now south asian women are joining in. Black women still seem immune to it.
Black women LOVE white men, it's just rare for white men (especially attractive ones) to be into black women.
Look up "the swirl".

It's closer to 100%.

Black women LOVE white men, it's just rare for white men (especially attractive ones) to be into black women.
Look up "the swirl".
I do not see black women with white men. I see way more black men with white women. If a kid is half black, I always assume the dad is black and mom is white.

I do not see black women with white men. I see way more black men with white women. If a kid is half black, I always assume the dad is black and mom is white.
In the United States there has been a historical disparity between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the United States Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009, representing a ratio of 181:100.[24] This traditional disparity has seen a rapid decline over the last two decades, contrasted with its peak in 1981 when the ratio was still 371:100.[25] In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.

In the United States there has been a historical disparity between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the United States Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009, representing a ratio of 181:100.[24] This traditional disparity has seen a rapid decline over the last two decades, contrasted with its peak in 1981 when the ratio was still 371:100.[25] In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.
It appears that there are a lot of relationships between black men and white women that are not counted as marriages.

I doubt a high % of coalburnings hos are getting rings, so I'm actually surprised the number is that high.