Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily dose of Saint Hamudi

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Requested ban

Your daily dose of Saint Hamudi. I always revisit this video whenever I feel hopeful.

He is such low inhib mogger.

He was unfathomably based and free

I wish I could be as free as him but my mental illness holds too strong of a grip over my mind. I will only be free in death.

He was unfathomably based and free

I wish I could be as free as him but my mental illness holds too strong of a grip over my mind. I will only be free in death.
You will have to toughen the fuck up for SEAmaxxing purposes.

If I were a bigger guy like 6ft+ with a mogger frame I’d do the same thing he did

Being this low inhib and comfortable in your own skin is a fakecel trait honestly

mogs me to oblivion
needs to lose wieght and will ascend
its over

Where can one find hamudi's old videos? Are they archived anywhere

and get a hair transplant

He was good looking tbh. If he lost weight and sorted his hair out, he would be a high tier normie.

He was good looking tbh. If he lost weight and sorted his hair out, he would be a high tier normie.
Thats a stretch, Maybe mtn. But definitely mogs every chink alive

Didn’t he die?
what i heard is that he simply dissappeared, and even other people in the community who he was close to never heard from him again either, so most people assumed he roped. But we dont know for sure.

So i think its safe to assume he roped.

what i heard is that he simply dissappeared, and even other people in the community who he was close to never heard from him again either, so most people assumed he roped. But we dont know for sure.

So i think its safe to assume he roped.
Probably. That or he ascended and wanted to live a new life, which considering his stats is possible

Probably. That or he ascended and wanted to live a new life, which considering his stats is possible
Thats a good point, i didnt really realize he mightve just ascended.

Imagine the whiplash of going from being Saint Hamudi himself, and then the very next day having a gf and being happy

Imagine the whiplash of going from being Saint Hamudi himself, and then the very next day having a gf and being happy
Yeah he also wouldn’t want a bad reputation either so he stopped posting

No way in hell he ascended.

Doubt it, he was on a downward spiral and talked about roping in 2020. I doubt that his life magically turned around.