Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily dose of degeneracy

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

That beach would be so fun to massacre.

idk why but the downwards camera angle just makes it even more sui/ragefuel for some reason.

Why don't the cartels kidnap these Chads and Stacys and hold them for ransom?
You know their parents have got to be rich as fuck.

Reminder that these skanks and fuckboys are future wives and husbands, mothers and fathers.

Just imagine getting a fire truck full of acid and spraying it all over the entire beach. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face.

Chads drink beer all day and don't gymcel yet still look in alright shape because frame.

I have to eat chicken and broccoli to feel good about my self

and these same degenerate scum will grow up to be successful millionaire bankers and executives there is no justice in this world

Just imagine getting a fire truck full of acid and spraying it all over the entire beach. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face.
Better idea, dump a ton of mercury into the pool.

Reminder that these skanks and fuckboys are future wives and husbands, mothers and fathers.

This pisses me off so much. I fear for our future society.

I wonder what would happen if 500 incels showed up and crashed their party. The chads and roasties would be pissed, lol.

I wonder what would happen if 500 incels showed up and crashed their party. The chads and roasties would be pissed, lol.
Tbh we need to organize a huge raid on one of those.

I live in the UK as well.
If i ever wanted one i'd have to fish around gangs and black markets which is risky shit not sure if the deep web would work probably 99% scammers.

Last edited:
Cope. You wouldn't call it degenerate if you were part of it.

pirahnaa was my fav movie know when i think about it

The truth hurts huh? Sounds like you need some water to finishing swallowing the blackpill
Except its not the truth at all you delusional moron. I've been to college parties. You don't even need to get invited, you just show up. The TRUTH is that reckless hedonism is destroying society and degenerate pieces of shit like you need to be gasses.

I just wana go to sleep and never wake up

Except its not the truth at all you delusional moron. I've been to college parties. You don't even need to get invited, you just show up. The TRUTH is that reckless hedonism is destroying society and degenerate pieces of shit like you need to be gasses.

Who cares about society lol?
since when do they matter?

you seem to have stuck the black pill in you ass.

the whole point of this community is to find happiness outside the societal norms.
If you're gonna worry about society all the time, you will always be suicidal/murderous.

they don't care about us, we don't care about them

the whole point of this community is to find happiness outside the societal norms.
If you're gonna worry about society all the time, you will always be suicidal/murderous.

Well I am part of society so obviously I care you retarded.

Well I am part of society so obviously I care you retarded.

I know you care, but I'm saying there is no point in it because, care needs to be two sided.
you must see that if you want to stop suffering.

If you do decide that you don't want to be miserable someday,
I recommend disregarding these people,
working hard (even in a blue collar job) until you can command respect.
You will never be loved, but you can be respected.
and maybe you'll even find that life is worth living.

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself you retard, why are you on this forum? Fucking degenerate coper, fuck you and your theories

Go fuck yourself you retard, why are you on this forum? Fucking degenerate coper, fuck you and your theories

hmmm
I think I touched a nerve.

I love how you think not coping makes you superior.
as if denying reality will cause it to bend to your will. You're like a child who thinks covering his eyes will make him invisible.
or a dog who thinks he can bark the rain away.

Last edited:
I know you care, but I'm saying there is no point in it because, care needs to be two sided.
you must see that if you want to stop suffering.

If you do decide that you don't want to be miserable someday,
I recommend disregarding these people,
working hard (even in a blue collar job) until you can command respect.
You will never be loved, but you can be respected.
and maybe you'll even find that life is worth living.
Dude those blue collar workers in the mines or factories in 3rd world shitholes sure command respect. That's why they even die working in such shit conditions. Stop coping lol

women poking their tounges out is representative of them receiving semen on their face, never understood why they do this if they don't want to be sexualized

women poking their tounges out is representative of them receiving semen on their face, never understood why they do this if they don't want to be sexualized

They want to be sexualized. Just not by ugly guys.

Dude those blue collar workers in the mines or factories in 3rd world shitholes sure command respect. That's why they even die working in such shit conditions. Stop coping lol

Oh yeah,
I forgot about all those third world miners who have access to the internet and can read english, yet, choose to mine despite being literate and technologically skilled.

even so, in a country where millions starve everyday, being a minor is a respectful job. they have wives and children.

I'd love to let loose with a chainsaw in that crowd
tumblr_lmj2m3C0Fp1ql555to1_500.gif

Parties like this should be made illegal. All it does is create a heightened risk of a fight breaking out and cause misery by encouraging the ostracisation of those who do not fit the "requirements" and "standards" in comparison to that the Chads and Stacies.

fucking hell I hate people like this