Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Cuck hate thread

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Cucks are the most pathetic being on the world.

c1a.jpg

hypfbR7.jpg

how-to-flat-share-with-refugees-and-crowdsource-the-rent-225-body-image-1441280951-size_1000.jpg

sub-buzz-11769-1491815663-5.jpg

If I were a Chad, I would make it my mission to cuck as many cucks as possible. I'd seek out girlfriends with boyfriends and fuck them just to prove that I can.

I'd rather be an Incel than one of these cucks. Pathetic.

That first picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I can't stop laughing. I wanna rape this cuck in the ass and then tell him "don't worry, my happiness is increasing, it's all for the greater good!"

CopingGymcel said:
If I were a Chad, I would make it my mission to cuck as many cucks as possible. I'd seek out girlfriends with boyfriends and fuck them just to prove that I can.

They deserve it, for choosing to be cucks. For choosing to be white knight betabux orbiters.

Cucks are the enablers of female evil and deserve the rope. They are not as terrible as females though.

ilieknothing said:
Cucks are the enablers of female evil and deserve the rope. They are not as terrible as females though.

Cucks are worse than females in my opinion. There is nothing worse than a cuck.

Hwo much of a cuck do you have to be to get cucked like that?