Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE get a high out of passively intimidating femoids?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
not direct like threatening them or going out of my way to intimidate them(im too high inhib for that anyway). today i felt a dopamine rush because i was heightmogging this femoid in front of me by almost a foot(she was in a group blocking me off the side walk, fucking normies) and i came up and told her to excuse me. she didnt move but she turned around and said "woah" but before she could fully turn around i squeezed past them. i usually get this feeling when it happens to males but when i do this to femoids i feel so powerful and i can sense the fear radiating off them. sure, it might mean its a bad sign because they feel threatened by my presence but it still feels fucking amazing. i feel as if nofap mostly contributed to this. im on day 3 and i have never been this assertive and intimidating before and now i feel like instead of being the shy little submissive victim i am the perpetrator.

I do passive shit like that all the time. Make femoids get out of the way for me, blow smoke in their faces\direction, spit on them or their bikes if possible etc. Do anything to make femoids' and Chad's lives miserable.

not direct like threatening them or going out of my way to intimidate them(im too high inhib for that anyway). today i felt a dopamine rush because i was heightmogging this femoid in front of me by almost a foot(she was in a group blocking me off the side walk, fucking normies) and i came up and told her to excuse me. she didnt move but she turned around and said "woah" but before she could fully turn around i squeezed past them. i usually get this feeling when it happens to males but when i do this to femoids i feel so powerful and i can sense the fear radiating off them. sure, it might mean its a bad sign because they feel threatened by my presence but it still feels fucking amazing. i feel as if nofap mostly contributed to this. im on day 3 and i have never been this assertive and intimidating before and now i feel like instead of being the shy little submissive victim i am the perpetrator.
They’re intimidated just from me being in the same room why bother

I do passive shit like that all the time. Make femoids get out of the way for me, blow smoke in their faces\direction, spit on them or their bikes if possible etc. Do anything to make femoids' and Chad's lives miserable.
cool. id be careful though just in case the femoid has a strong boyfriend.

and you wonder why you're an incel when you literally spit on women and do things like this? just absolutely LOL

people here legit have zero self-awareness sometimes.

and you wonder why you're an incel when you literally spit on women? just absolutely LOL
I don't do that often and not in their face or something. I've been nice and helpful to women for over 23 years and it brought me nothing. I only care about making their lives miserable now. And trust me, I'm more self-aware than is healthy for a man. But idgaf, cuck.

and you wonder why you're an incel when you literally spit on women and do things like this? just absolutely LOL

people here legit have zero self-awareness sometimes.
whogivesafucCUCKTEAR!!!!!

just kekking

I couldn't do anything because they're already a step ahead of me when they actively avoid me.:feelsrope:

whogivesafucCUCKTEAR!!!!!

just kekking

nah, i just grew out of the woman hate.

I don't do that often and not in their face or something. I've been nice and helpful to women for over 23 years and it brought me nothing. I only care about making their lives miserable now. And trust me, I'm more self-aware than is healthy for a man. But idgaf, cuck.

oh, ok

my bad for misunderstanding, thanks for clarifying.

I don't have an ounce of hate in me, I am probably the biggest cuck on this website. TFW hideous ogre and also cucked to the max. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't have an ounce of hate in me, I am probably the biggest cuck on this website. TFW hideous ogre and also cucked to the max. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

neither do i anymore

i accept everything that happens to me, i'm so jaded. even people on this site lifemog me, i can't fault them for that.

there is literally nothing masculine in my attitude despite having t levels over 900 ng/dl just lol

i am such an anomaly on this earth.

neither do i anymore

i accept everything that happens to me, i'm so jaded. even people on this site lifemog me, i can't fault them for that.

there is literally nothing masculine in my attitude despite having t levels over 900 ng/dl just lol

i am such an anomaly on this earth.
Damn, those are your t levels? Yet you look like a prettyboy. How is that possible? JFL. I wish I had your looks, not gonna lie. I'd never even know what an incel is, kek.

Damn, those are your t levels? Yet you look like a prettyboy. How is that possible? JFL. I wish I had your looks, not gonna lie. I'd never even know what an incel is, kek.

no idea, it's all rigged lol

if there was a way to swap faces and appearances id swap with you, idc anymore

hopefully science gets advanced to the point where we could look however we want

no idea, it's all rigged lol

if there was a way to swap faces and appearances id swap with you, idc anymore

hopefully science gets advanced to the point where we could look however we want
Nah I wouldn't let you go through that, then you'd be ogre + aspie. Maybe if we could copy faces, sure. Then I'd copy and give you my NT brain.

females arent intimidated by small weak curry like me

women always stare at me in disgust and fear, there was this one stacy that i was walking in the back of, turned around and said i was making her uncomfortable

Low Inhib dark triadcel kek.

oh, ok

my bad for misunderstanding, thanks for clarifying.
Yeah I don't really hate femoids, I just see through alot of their bullshit

nah i have no interest in intimidating anyone, i just want girls to like me