Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DAE dislike the term sausage fest

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
It always pisses me off because it implies that theres something wrong with a gathering that happens to have only males hanging out even if they're having fun and shit tf? Why does everything necessarily HAVE to have foids? I am not against foids participating in things or anything, as long as they're aren't being fucking attention whores seeking orbiters (which they very commonly are) but why is it a requirement? Theres plenty of events/gatherings with disproportionate amounts of foids/only foids and nobody says anything? Are some guys really so fucking cucked and obsessed with foids that they will attack things that doesn't have an arbitrary amount of muh foids? Like you morons not everything is about acquiring foids to fuck them and shit you fucking idiots, jfc, use Tinder or something stupid normie faggot not every single thing in life is about hooking up with foids moron. If you manage to, sure fine whatever good for you, but why constantly complain about everywhere there isn't foids for you to get with? Annoying fucks.

saddening news,OP. sorry to hear.

Only time I see people use that word is when they want more female characters Inside of a show or videogame, and yes it fucking pisses me off.