Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dads reaction to his daughters BBC bf

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240307 101302 Reddit

Based dad. Would've done the same thing.

Disgusting racemixxer. I hope they die in a car crash

Female value and entire life is based on their cunts
Pussy = EVERYTHING
Pussy is the single most valuable resource on the planet. Whores get it just by being born with the right chromosones.

Just lol at white foids racemixxing niggers, And the dad is based for doing that.

I wanna beat nigger hell out of it

Tbh. The entire reason white girls do this is to piss off their dads
most people underestimate how much of foids behavior is controlled by this, foids try to larp as masculine nowadays which leads to contrarian and individualistic behavior. but not actual individualism or individualism thought up by logic. the pseudo individualism which ((they)) programmed them into. i mean after all foids brains are different and they are more prone to brain washing.

dad was cucked the second she was conceived

having a daughter in the first place is cucked

you raised this girl from nothing, fed her and clothed her and listened to her stupid bitching and moaning.....

.....All to give her on a silver platter to some BBC nigger who is going to absolutely ravish her pussy and guess what, he didnt have to do a damn thing for her to get the most valuable thing she owned

This is fake. Witten by some nigger loving redditor.

Nigga nigga bitch nigga nigga, nigga fat chicken nigga watermelon nigga.

May be he jealous? i'm not a father and will never have children but if i was maybe my daughter will want to suck my penis like crazy, I've heard it's a thing among girls to want to bang their dads, while almost impossible for boy to like his mom - I've never wantd my mom in sexual way this is super gross and absurd. But women are crazy so of course they want to choke on 'daddys cock' and get tied by their fathers. She's been with her father hundred times maybe, of even alcohol-rapes him.

W dad, looking out for his daughter

Apparently it’s fake and she was just pulling a stunt to get onlyfans attention or something