Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daddy's Little Girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Hey this is my first post
So the first day when i moved in my dorm i saw this chick, i immediately saw the disgust on her face but she said hello to me.
Her parents made her room really comfy, so she doesn't have to lift a finger. She doesn't have to go to work, or do anything at all. She got everything she needs.
Her parents come weekly to their little girl to check on her. They bring her food for the whole week and of course some money.
As the first week passed by in collage she met the local chad in our dorm. And you not gonna believe it but they fucked that night.
Later she met the tyronne of the dorm... you can guess.
And then chad lite and asian chad lite and so on.
She had at least 5 or 6 guys just in the dorm. Of course let's not talk about the fact that she got a boyfriend. She meets him regularly.
One night when my roommate wasn't home i drank more than i should so i had to go to the toilette and i heard somebody banging her.
She is literally a cumdumpster.
What a fucked up world this is.

I would rope if I had to live anywhere near a thot

coed dorms should be banned.

incel hell if true

I would like to cum inside of the anus of Daddy's Little Girl

If there's no camera around slip a note under her door outlining her thottery. They never want to be consciously reminded of their actions for some reason. Muh slutshaming :soy:

Bluepillers: 98 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Tell her bf she is cucking him

It is funny how these girls are the first to laugh at man for living with parents yet their lives were funded by their parents

Hey this is my first post
So the first day when i moved in my dorm i saw this chick, i immediately saw the disgust on her face but she said hello to me.
Her parents made her room really comfy, so she doesn't have to lift a finger. She doesn't have to go to work, or do anything at all. She got everything she needs.
Her parents come weekly to their little girl to check on her. They bring her food for the whole week and of course some money.
As the first week passed by in collage she met the local chad in our dorm. And you not gonna believe it but they fucked that night.
Later she met the tyronne of the dorm... you can guess.
And then chad lite and asian chad lite and so on.
She had at least 5 or 6 guys just in the dorm. Of course let's not talk about the fact that she got a boyfriend. She meets him regularly.
One night when my roommate wasn't home i drank more than i should so i had to go to the toilette and i heard somebody banging her.
She is literally a cumdumpster.
What a fucked up world this is.
I hear it so many times but the pain still buzzes in my brain

At least her parents sent her to collage instead of college so maybe she won't become a wymyn studies major.

I would like to cum inside of the anus of Daddy's Little Girl
Stand in line. You are not the only one. She is a stacy
At least her parents sent her to collage instead of college so maybe she won't become a wymyn studies major.
oops
yeah sorry
If there's no camera around slip a note under her door outlining her thottery. They never want to be consciously reminded of their actions for some reason. Muh slutshaming :soy:
There is a camera :(

Last edited:
Bro i come to this thread expecting some messed up erotica or blackpill about electra syndrome lel.

It is funny how these girls are the first to laugh at man for living with parents yet their lives were funded by their parents
ikr and then they come with shit like: "it's so hard to be a woman..." and all those other feminist bullshit
sure

All holes are cumdumpsters at this point.

I know this didn't happen because women are pious.

Bluepillers: 104

Surely you cucks would be spending your friday evening (GMT+00 to GMT +02) doing other things, but stalking inkel forums.

THIS WHY YOU INKEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reads like a poem