Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dad told me the truth about my mother

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
We all know my moms an insane cunt.

Today i got even more insanity from her. Not gonna bother going into it but she sent me texts threatening me because my dog ate a bag of treats.

So i called my dad and was bitching about her and he revealed he only ever got with her because she threatened to sue him over child support unless he stayed with her after her accidental pregnancy. Yep. I was unwanted. But better yet she was a total fucking whore who all his friends have fucked in the past. Shes always been insane.

And she still left him and divorce RAPED him for 2k a month despite me wanting to stay with him. She spent it all on herself seeing as I wore old clothes and ate frozen shit most of the time.

Just wanted to share this with you boys.
Your moms were likely whores too.

Perfect example.

There is no reason to get married as this ends up happening.

It ends up with your son posting on incels.is

She deserves to die

I'm unwanted too.
My parents met at a bar, both really drunk.
You can guess how that went

brutal mom pill. i hate my mom. im glad the whore died when i wss little. she abused my brother and i--burnt us with cigarettes and literally left us at home for hours by ourselves while my father wage slaved. fucking worthless cunt im glad shes rotting

JFL at marriage.
Btw I suspect I was unwanted to tbh.

brutal mom pill. i hate my mom. im glad the whore died when i wss little. she abused my brother and i--burnt us with cigarettes and literally left us at home for hours by ourselves while my father wage slaved. fucking worthless cunt im glad shes rotting
Thats rough.. man wtf..

Tell your dad he's lucky for getting her pussy and her having is child in the first place

if he were young today he'd be posting here
Sadly my dad was a chadlite. He just got screwed over by a crazy hole

Mine cheated on my father four times when I was just a child.

I cant wait for the day my mom dies. But sorry to hear bro

thanks man. i cant wait until your whore mother dies, too. i see you post quite a bit about how she treats you and men in general. hopefully you tell her how you truly feel about her before she dies so the whore can think on that

When she threatens you just ignore her. You don't want to reward that behavior by giving her attention.

thanks man. i cant wait until your whore mother dies, too. i see you post quite a bit about how she treats you and men in general. hopefully you tell her how you truly feel about her before she dies so the whore can think on that
Its horrible but i basically just have to deal with it

When she threatens you just ignore her. You don't want to reward that behavior by giving her attention.
I try to just ignore her. Its hard when she says reply to me or ill call the cops

Have you thought about moving out? I would if that was my mother tbh..

Since all his friends have had her can we?

Damn dude. You never stood a chance.

Hit her with a broom if she charges at you.

2k A MONTH? What the actual fuck? You should totally leave that cunt behind and let the gov take care about her (thats the only thing they do anyways)
inb4 cucktears

And she still left him and divorce RAPED him for 2k a month despite me wanting to stay with him. She spent it all on herself seeing as I wore old clothes and ate frozen shit most of the time.

Lol what the fuck, how is this child support if she doesn't have the child to look after?

Lol what the fuck, how is this child support if she doesn't have the child to look after?
I was stuck with her. I WANTED to go with my dad.

We all know my moms an insane cunt.

Today i got even more insanity from her. Not gonna bother going into it but she sent me texts threatening me because my dog ate a bag of treats.

So i called my dad and was bitching about her and he revealed he only ever got with her because she threatened to sue him over child support unless he stayed with her after her accidental pregnancy. Yep. I was unwanted. But better yet she was a total fucking whore who all his friends have fucked in the past. Shes always been insane.

Just wanted to share this with you boys.
Your moms were likely whores too.
Hahahaha JFL at your life, idk it's a Momo or just Larp

Hahahaha JFL at your life, idk it's a Momo or just Larp
Sadly its all true. My life has been cursed since day 1
Perfect example.

There is no reason to get married as this ends up happening.

It ends up with your son posting on incels.is
Youre not wrong

Damm, i suggest you to get an Incel Career and Say gtfo to that mother cunt you have

Damm, i suggest you to get an Incel Career and Say gtfo to that mother cunt you have
I get autismbux. Looking into finding a place with a roommate

I need to kill something

Damn, I’d go insane if I was your dad

Single.
Mother.

You western fuckers wanted this.

I was wanted but instead they got genetic garbage. If it were me I would have aborted myself.

Fortunately single motherhood is still frowned upon in curryland, they are also routinely slutshamed(by other women)
Western cucks brought this degeneracy into this world through feminism. It's obvious they must be the first to suffer

My sympathies. This story is the nightmare we're all training to avoid with the black pill.

Get away from her as soon as you can manage.

So were you an accident? Don’t worry, not asking in an insulting way. I feel I may of been too. The majority of humans are.

i know the feel, sorry bro i hope life gets better for everyone here.