Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad set me up with some normie young guy to give me advice, this is what he told me:

Just Louisvuittonmax

Women just love stable hardworking men, look at all those criminals doing time, anger issues, never done an honest job, got kids lol.

I met with the guy
Guy is good looking (like 6.5, although only around 5'9'') and makes one million a year fucking from construction business projects and he's in his mid 20s...

This is the advice he gave me that I need to portray status using the money I'm earning:

3*$500 belt=$1500
Watch $4000-5000
Shoes $2000
Misc clothes $1500
Sunglasses $500
===============
$10000
+
$150 hair cut special
maintenance haircut $40

$700 leasing for a Mercedes

10k for a rhinoplasty

====
Total around 25-30k
Expected results: be able to get all girls

He said once I have these tools, I will become more confident, and girls will become more interested in me, because they are attracted to stability and showing that kind of status shows that I'm a stable hard working guy.

How much of these things can really override incel looks? Is there any truth to what he said? How much can it really improve the probability of success?
JFL.

A belt won't improve your face.

Shoes won't improve your face.

Clothes won't improve your face.

Is your nose very bad? If so the rhinoplasty is the only worthwhile advice there - because it will genuinely improve your face.

Other than that, this guy has basically regurgitated bluepill 101 - in other words, his advice is useless.

I got some fake LV shoes off dhgate..guess what, they didn't get me any pussy..

Haha..I wonder what is going thru your dad's mind

Last edited:
Worth trying if you have that money to waste. You won't lose too much much after all. Portraying status with money is one of those things that general public will shame, just like a makeup on man but if it works for you then who cares.

"Dad set me up with some normie young guy to give me advice"

It shows how big the hole you're in is when your father has to resort to another man to give you advice. And then the other man's advice boils down to wasting a fortune on expensive shit.

What about younger girls or more attractive they don't want to beta buxxed?
Some of them want, but when you are at work she will fuck chad and "your" kids will be from chad. This is like escorstceling but way expensive and you get divorce-raped in the end.

Worth trying if you have that money to waste. You won't lose too much much after all. Portraying status with money is one of those things that general public will shame, just like a makeup on man but if it works for you then who cares.

Yea I don't know I'm not a millionaire like that guy... For him it's probably like pennies... Funny thing he said that if this master plan of his dosen't work, then he said I can sell these luxury items online no problem maybe for a $200 loss each...
"Dad set me up with some normie young guy to give me advice"

It shows how big the hole you're in is when your father has to resort to another man to give you advice. And then the other man's advice boils down to wasting a fortune on expensive shit.

lol true, I'm surrounded with blue pillers giving me useless advice... Try to redpill them but it's like convincing religious people there's no god... That guy also said I'm the only limit that preventing myself from succeeding... I told him girls are the ones who decide it's outside of my control... He gave me these anamolies of rich and/or famous or smooth talkers ugly guys he knows who have women... Told him that they're anamolies and he said why do you think you can't be an anamoly too? Lol

Last edited:
JFL at your dad setting you up with a guy who looks better than you, in order to teach you a thing or two about life.

Humiliating.

It shows how clueless his dad is.
Raised by a man like that and you wonder why you're here.

Blue pill garbage.

Chad can live in his car and wear Walmart clothing and he’ll still slay.

Just make one million dollars a year bro.