Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dad loses it over racy art depicting black women on side of Philly bus "Is this what you want black women!?"

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/embed/172759

Reviewers have called “Expensive Pain” one of Mill’s best works. It’s the LP’s colorful cover, by a Black woman artist, that’s getting the big reactions.

Rapper Meek Mill is celebrating the success of his fifth studio album, Expensive Pain. The Philadelphia MC announced the LP, its cover art, and release date in mid-September, then he revealed the tracklist on Sept. 30, the day before its Oct. 1. drop.

While reviewers have called Expensive Pain one of Mill’s best works, it is the album’s colorful cover art that is getting him headlines.

View: https://twitter.com/MeekMill/status/1442569491448094723

A video of a white man in Los Angeles went viral when the rapper’s tour bus, which is wrapped with the cover art, drove through his Hollywood neighborhood. The cover art depicts imagery of naked Black women including exposed nipples and abstract versions of private parts.

It had been revealed via Mill’s social media almost a month prior.

In a rant that has gone viral, one Philly dad took offense at the imagery on the buses and filmed his rage in a selfie video where he angrily points out the imagery of the topless and bottomless Black women.
"Is that what you want, Black women? Is this what you want. Look at this bull f*cking sh*t," he yelled. "Is this how you want to be respected in life? Is this how you want to be portrayed ... This is on a side of bus where little girls can see this sh*t. That's her p*ssy."
Toward the end of his rant that lasted over 2 minutes, he began linking the artwork to “satan” and “the vaccine.”

The unidentified person then conflated his argument, espousing several conspiracy theories, including calling the checked floor on the artwork “Masonic” and ranting that people should “take your freaking mask off — learn about germ theory!”

However, he is not the only one who is critical of Expensive Pain‘s art.

“This album cover not cool bro, and then I seen a video with this album cover on a bus in some cities. Like bro ain’t no way this what you promoting in our neighborhoods,” a fan wrote earlier to Mill on Twitter this week.

“Now I just got wind of this new Meek Mill album cover and chile whet? It’s giving harmful and unnecessary imagery contributing to the continual degrading of Black women,” opined another.

“This is rapper Meek Mill’s album cover,” one detractor wrote, “When are Black people going to call out Black people for the injustices against Black people? The number one threat to Black women is Black men. The most disrespectful people towards Black women are Black Men. WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS?”

However, supporters are pointing out that the cover art for Expensive Pain was created by Nina Chanel Abney, an African American artist based in New York. She creates contemporary art, boldly exploring race, gender, politics and pop society via her works painted on large canvasses.

“Lemme get this straight Meek Mill recruited a black female artist to create his Album cover,” one supporter of the rapper tweeted. “She made the art he accepted it. And now Meek is the one y’all want to attack for the art THAT THE BLACK WOMAN CREATED?”

CD87DDA3 3C83 4F4F 89FA CD80822CBB3F
3F8BD663 2A92 425B 9F95 22E9B6DF53D2
34B20B9D 049E 4CFB B370 F8B80726D275
CE098F0B C807 460A 8C42 94AD58414217
23B2FCF9 5199 4DF2 870A C722C41A8EA3

Last edited:
Yup, that's what they want. The sheboons and nigs are reverting to their traditional ways as they would act back in Africa. I don't know why a race like this would want to be viewed as civilized when they can't even respect themselves. Meek Mill needs to pour gasoline in that bus, trapping himself inside, and set it on fire as it would be a great depiction of how shit his rap career is.

Last edited:

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/embed/172759

Reviewers have called “Expensive Pain” one of Mill’s best works. It’s the LP’s colorful cover, by a Black woman artist, that’s getting the big reactions.

Rapper Meek Mill is celebrating the success of his fifth studio album, Expensive Pain. The Philadelphia MC announced the LP, its cover art, and release date in mid-September, then he revealed the tracklist on Sept. 30, the day before its Oct. 1. drop.

While reviewers have called Expensive Pain one of Mill’s best works, it is the album’s colorful cover art that is getting him headlines.

View: https://twitter.com/MeekMill/status/1442569491448094723

A video of a white man in Los Angeles went viral when the rapper’s tour bus, which is wrapped with the cover art, drove through his Hollywood neighborhood. The cover art depicts imagery of naked Black women including exposed nipples and abstract versions of private parts.

It had been revealed via Mill’s social media almost a month prior.

In a rant that has gone viral, one Philly dad took offense at the imagery on the buses and filmed his rage in a selfie video where he angrily points out the imagery of the topless and bottomless Black women.

Toward the end of his rant that lasted over 2 minutes, he began linking the artwork to “satan” and “the vaccine.”

The unidentified person then conflated his argument, espousing several conspiracy theories, including calling the checked floor on the artwork “Masonic” and ranting that people should “take your freaking mask off — learn about germ theory!”

However, he is not the only one who is critical of Expensive Pain‘s art.

“This album cover not cool bro, and then I seen a video with this album cover on a bus in some cities. Like bro ain’t no way this what you promoting in our neighborhoods,” a fan wrote earlier to Mill on Twitter this week.

“Now I just got wind of this new Meek Mill album cover and chile whet? It’s giving harmful and unnecessary imagery contributing to the continual degrading of Black women,” opined another.

“This is rapper Meek Mill’s album cover,” one detractor wrote, “When are Black people going to call out Black people for the injustices against Black people? The number one threat to Black women is Black men. The most disrespectful people towards Black women are Black Men. WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS?”

However, supporters are pointing out that the cover art for Expensive Pain was created by Nina Chanel Abney, an African American artist based in New York. She creates contemporary art, boldly exploring race, gender, politics and pop society via her works painted on large canvasses.

“Lemme get this straight Meek Mill recruited a black female artist to create his Album cover,” one supporter of the rapper tweeted. “She made the art he accepted it. And now Meek is the one y’all want to attack for the art THAT THE BLACK WOMAN CREATED?”

No one gave him the memo? It’s going to be hard as hell for him to raise any kid in this generation

this is funny bcuz it only shows black women

Oh boohoo breeder cuck. His daughter is gonna end up just like one of those whores getting her roast beef pounded by nigs as soon as she hits 15 if not earlier. Yet he acting all enraged like he doesn't know this. Oh noes MY wife's boyfriend's daughter is gonna be a perfect little princess :feels::bluepill:

Niggers shouldn't have to be the only ones who are forced to find sheboons fuckable. I found this based article, that was written by a white guy named David Futrelle, he runs the website We Hunted the Mammoth.com. (published September 15, 2021)

Are there black incels, you might find yourself wondering. Yes, yes there are. Are they any less racist than their lighter-skinned counterparts? Sadly, based on what I’ve seen, no.

Meet “Frank Jack,” a black incel who wants men of all races to hate black women as much as he does.

“Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive,” he declares in a post on the incel-friendly forum Looksmax.

Niggas will straight tell you in they face black women are hot and gods gift to the world and expect you to take them seriously. Black men need to stop pro creating with black women. They need to stop talking to black women. They need to stop acknowledging black women existence all together. Black women are ugly asf and are the reason why the black race is in the hole that it’s in.

One commenter wonders how he squares this opinion with his own blackness. “Well, black men do need black women If there’s to be any more black men,” he writes. “You’re black, aren’t you?”

But Frank Jack isn’t worried about a “black genocide.” In fact, he sort of likes the idea.

“I’m fine with the black race being near extinct,” he says. “I’ve already said multiple times we need a black Holocaust.”

A black man calling for a black Holocaust. I didn’t expect to run into that today.

But it’s not as if he hates all black people:

I Love black men and hope every black man succeeds in life. I despise black women and hope they all die alone and bitter.

In another comment he fantasizes about black men “fucking and pro creating with white women to create the mulatto cosmic race.”

When someone suggests this would “dilute” the black race, Frank Jacks says he doesn’t care. “Anything that stops black women from existing is fine by me,” he writes.

Since most incels don’t like even thinking about black women — they tend to agree with the OP that black women are ugly and terrible — the conversation turns to a subject that is genuinely controversial among incels and the incel-adjacent: the appeal, or lack thereof, of Asian women.

Another black commenter calling himself SigmaDONkek declares that

black woman are horrid as are 99% of white women I only phuck asians with my BBC

(He’s not referring to the British Broadcasting Corporation.)

Turns out Frank Jack is not a fan of Asian women. “100% of Asian women are horrid,” he declares. “Asian women’s only personality trait is trying to copy white womens personality.”

In a followup comment, he knocks white guys with Asian fetishes:

White men who like Asian women are just ugly white fucks who can’t get white women so they resort to getting the cheap ass knockoff versions of them which is Asian women. No self respecting white man would ever be with a Asian woman

A white commenter called wanttobeattractive goes even further with his hatred of Asian women:

asian women are little disgusting gremilins that wish they were white
asian women should be shipped back of to asia and be banned from the west and keep to there own race
little fucking cretins

In a follow-up, he specifies what in particular he dislikes about Asian women, which turns out to be almost everything.

name one good thing about asian women
worst bodies, the worst languages and accents, worst personalitys, worst faces, will create incel sons, most self hating and race betraying
they have no place here

Remember: These guys have somehow convinced themselves that it’s their looks, and not, you know, their hateful personalities, that are making it impossible for them to get dates.

"It's all connected."

Based.

Oh boohoo breeder cuck. His daughter is gonna end up just like one of those whores getting her roast beef pounded by nigs as soon as she hits 15 if not earlier.
I have nothing to add. Perfect comment.

Dude post more worldstar stuff its hilarious

ALSO LINK THE THREAD

Nigger holocaust when?

View attachment 507943

Niggers shouldn't have to be the only ones who are forced to find sheboons fuckable. I found this based article, that was written by a white guy named David Futrelle, he runs the website We Hunted the Mammoth.com. (published September 15, 2021)

Are there black incels, you might find yourself wondering. Yes, yes there are. Are they any less racist than their lighter-skinned counterparts? Sadly, based on what I’ve seen, no.

Meet “Frank Jack,” a black incel who wants men of all races to hate black women as much as he does.

“Release black men from the shackles of thinking black women are attractive,” he declares in a post on the incel-friendly forum Looksmax.

One commenter wonders how he squares this opinion with his own blackness. “Well, black men do need black women If there’s to be any more black men,” he writes. “You’re black, aren’t you?”

But Frank Jack isn’t worried about a “black genocide.” In fact, he sort of likes the idea.

“I’m fine with the black race being near extinct,” he says. “I’ve already said multiple times we need a black Holocaust.”

A black man calling for a black Holocaust. I didn’t expect to run into that today.

In another comment he fantasizes about black men “fucking and pro creating with white women to create the mulatto cosmic race.”

When someone suggests this would “dilute” the black race, Frank Jacks says he doesn’t care. “Anything that stops black women from existing is fine by me,” he writes.

Since most incels don’t like even thinking about black women — they tend to agree with the OP that black women are ugly and terrible — the conversation turns to a subject that is genuinely controversial among incels and the incel-adjacent: the appeal, or lack thereof, of Asian women.

Turns out Frank Jack is not a fan of Asian women. “100% of Asian women are horrid,” he declares. “Asian women’s only personality trait is trying to copy white womens personality.”

A white commenter called wanttobeattractive goes even further with his hatred of Asian women:

In a follow-up, he specifies what in particular he dislikes about Asian women, which turns out to be almost everything.

Remember: These guys have somehow convinced themselves that it’s their looks, and not, you know, their hateful personalities, that are making it impossible for them to get dates.
Based schizo
Dude post more worldstar stuff its hilarious
Maby if I find more blackpills there kek

I posted some more WSHH threads in the lounge earlier today if you wanna check those out
ALSO LINK THE THREAD
You mean the WSHH link? I did

Last edited:
Well it was a rapper's tour bus..

Oh boohoo breeder cuck. His daughter is gonna end up just like one of those whores getting her roast beef pounded by nigs as soon as she hits 15 if not earlier. Yet he acting all enraged like he doesn't know this. Oh noes MY wife's boyfriend's daughter is gonna be a perfect little princess :feels::bluepill:
:lul:

Doesn't it make sense that he should be angry at this all the more. Clearly he doesn't want his children to grow up in a culture this decadent and his daughters to turn out like this. But burgerland be burgerland yo

Doesn't it make sense that he should be angry at this all the more. Clearly he doesn't want his children to grow up in a culture this decadent and his daughters to turn out like this. But burgerland be burgerland yo

My thought is that the greater blackpill is that the foids are degenerate and indecent by nature. Seeing that promoted on a bus is also disgraceful, but that is at least changeable. Femoid nature is not.

Decadent culture isn't good either, but the dad is disproportionately outrageous about it if he would recognize his daughter is gonna be a whore regardless.

My thought is that the greater blackpill is that the foids are degenerate and indecent by nature. Seeing that promoted on a bus is also disgraceful, but that is at least changeable. Femoid nature is not.

Decadent culture isn't good either, but the dad is disproportionately outrageous about it if he would recognize his daughter is gonna be a whore regardless.
I see the dad's reaction as more emotional rather than logical here. I mean if he allows degeneracy at his home(which he likely does) then he's a cuck. But maybe his heart is in the right place.

As for the greater blackpill my observations have lead me to believe that woman can be tamed in the right setting. That's why I always advocate for positive promotion of misoginy and patriarchy

View attachment 507943

are you being serious:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Black women are the embodiment of degeneracy. Highest STD rates. If you want a real laugh look at what % of their pregnancies they abort, its a laughable number.

Yup, that's what they want. The sheboons and nigs are reverting to their traditional ways as they would act back in Africa. I don't know why a race like this would want to be viewed as civilized when they can't even respect themselves. Meek Mill needs to pour gasoline in that bus, trapping himself inside, and set it on fire as it would be a great depiction of how shit his rap career is.
:feelskek:

noodles are worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back