Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad died today

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Not sure how to feel.
I think he loved me but was a gambling addict who spent 100X more time in los vegas than ever trying to help me with anything.
Also he was 86
First time someone close to me has died and I was old enough to process it(grandparents died when I was like 3)

Not sure how to feel.
I think he loved me but was a gambling addict who spent 100X more time in los vegas than ever trying to help me with anything.
Also he was 86
First time someone close to me has died and I was old enough to process it(grandparents died when I was like 3)
condolences bro

Damn brocel I'm sorry, my condolences. Losing family member is a horrid thing. I don't know what to say.

Your Dad Had You When He Was 59 That's Dumb Your Supposed To Be In Your 30s If You Want Children Anything Older Than 39 Is Too Old To Have Children.

over for dadcels

My condolences.
-From the Lt. Gen.,
GOC-in-C,

V Corps

Condolences, brocel. Losing a parent or sibling is not easy.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

spent 100X more time in los vegas than ever trying to help me with anything
It doesn't sound like he loved you all that much if your existence didn't motivate him to do something about his addiction. Still, it sucks that he died if he truly was a positive influence in your life overall.

Damn... My father is much older than me too, but even he isn't that much older. I wonder how much of a negative the impact is when your father is much older than you. I think especially nowadays, there's a huge cultural divide between parents and their children, not to mention parents who are that old.

if you not roleplaying and you r serious, im sorry to hear that. try to not dwell on it too much though. i know it sound dumb but the dpression intensifies when you dwell on people who you cant talk to anymore

He should have taught you gambling skills.

My condolence. Take good care of your mother

I'm sorry to hear that bro hope you'll be alright

I wish it could had been my dad.

condolences bro
I’m sorry for your loss:feelsbadman:

also how old are you man that your father is 86
Damn brocel I'm sorry, my condolences. Losing family member is a horrid thing. I don't know what to say.
Sorry brocel. If you need me im hear to talk
He had you when he was in his late 50’s? Also my condolences bro:feelsbadman:
My condolences.
-From the Lt. Gen.,
GOC-in-C,

V Corps
Sorry bro.
Condolences, brocel. Losing a parent or sibling is not easy.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
if you not roleplaying and you r serious, im sorry to hear that. try to not dwell on it too much though. i know it sound dumb but the dpression intensifies when you dwell on people who you cant talk to anymore
My condolence. Take good care of your mother
sorry to hear that bro
I'm sorry to hear that bro hope you'll be alright
hope you feel better friend. take good care of your family
thanks

Sorry bro, my dad also died 2 years ago. It’s been horrible, sometimes I get mad at him for leaving me but I know it wasn’t his choice. Losing family is just a horrible thing especially if you were close

I’m sorry for your loss:feelsbadman:

also how old are you man that your father is 86
Yikes.

Very difficult, an old dad, and his parents were old when you were born.

Not sure how to feel.
Also he was 86
Sorry to hear, my dad is also a gambling addict so I know what that’s like. Crazy he was 86 and your only 27.

Hold tight, bruder.

Sorry to hear that bro. :feelsbadman:

Jesus has called him.

Condolences bro, ignore the disrespectfulcels here.

RIP, it's terrible to have some form your family die, especially since they are usually only people close to us

yo my uncle died a few months ago to suicide, shit hit me like a truck and i wasnt even super close with him, rip