Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dabbing on whores 101:

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Go to any egirl site, twitch, etc. Donate to them with PayPal and make sure you are paying with your credit card through paypal, NOT with paypal balance! This gives you the opportunity to refund the payment by saying that you received "broken or used goods" :dab::feelskek:

Bonus: A lot of the girls also use a fake name on their PayPal to hide themselves behind. I was able to shut their PayPal's down a few times by talking to PayPal and saying that it's a scam organisation with a obvious fake name and no id to prove it.

Hopefully this can inspire some basedcels. Any PayPal balance on them at the time of the account being investigated by PayPal (Assuming they used a fake name), will be frozen and they will not be able to take it back because the name on their passport, drivers license, etc, doesn't match up with the name on the PayPal account.

GL Bros :^)

It would be very based ngl

I liked the idea, but if I can't refund my money I'm gonna rope tbhngl.

Too lazy jfl, and then after a while the bank would be pissed that u keep trying to refund your transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back