Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cynical about everything foids do

overbeforeitbegan

overbeforeitbegan

Deformed and sweaty
★★
Perhaps water is wet, but here is what i am seething about today.

Women are snakes, no matter what path they take. Their intentions are never pure.

When foids go for Chad I hate them because they are shallow, and hungry for the status afforded to them as one of his chosen whores.

When I see foids with normies, I hate them because I know they are unfaithful either by physically cheating or by wishing they were with Chad and cucking their normie bf. If they're both ugly, I know the foid will still feel entitled to a better man.

When I (rarely) see foids with ugly men, if they aren't looksmatches, I hate them still. Foids that do this only do it because they want to occupy the coveted status of "hot girlfriend" and want all his friends to be jealous of him, lust after her, and generally inspire jealousy in other men.

In my eyes they are ALWAYS corrupt. There is nothing a foid can do that will ever make me trust her intentions. Ever.

This isn't a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't. This isn't a case of "you can't win with you people". This is the truth. There is no way forward with women that isn't repulsive to me. No path they can take that is admirable.

Chosen to be chad’s slut is still better than being a normie’s everything

When I see foids with normies, I hate them because I know they are unfaithful either by physically cheating or by wishing they were with Chad and cucking their normie bf.
cucked for caring about whether foids are faithful to their bf's