Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 in 8K: New Ultra Realistic AI Filter Mod | Real Life Graphics Gameplay

@LesscoBlob will NEVER be able to afford such graphics! :lul::lul:

remember when it was released, polaks went overboard with it, but at least they repaired image of mighty duckland

I thought it was real life at the beginning.

I tried to like the game but 1st person is not for me

It's a good game and a good cope. But I will never afford the hardware to play this game above Medium settings.

Screenshot 1868
Screenshot 1861Screenshot 1796Screenshot 1819Screenshot 1715
Screenshot 1714

This game looks garbage. It's just a blurry mess.

“B-but subsurface scattering!! And uuuh dynamic lightning!!! and dynamic mirrors in pools of water!!! DLSS and FSR will make performance better, yeah you need a $500 CPU for any performance boost so what?! You are just nostalgic for older games!! Just buy yourself a $2500 QD OLED display and you will see how much better modern games are!!! Burn in? JUST BUY ANOTHER $2500 DISPLAY YOU POORFAG!! So what if I have spent 90% of my wealth on a fucking hobby you are poor not me haha!! Omagosh I’m gonna get myself the OmniVR treadmill for $1000!!! Its gonna be worth it I’m gonna walk through Skyrim and be ebin Dovakhiin Fus Ru Dah lol randum!!”

Where are the underground breeding barns, the THOT PATROL and the anti-normie division in this game? NOWHERE!

Without accounting for Marxism-Rodgerism, this game cannot be considered science fiction.

similar videos have been posted earlier

“B-but subsurface scattering!! And uuuh dynamic lightning!!! and dynamic mirrors in pools of water!!! DLSS and FSR will make performance better, yeah you need a $500 CPU for any performance boost so what?! You are just nostalgic for older games!! Just buy yourself a $2500 QD OLED display and you will see how much better modern games are!!! Burn in? JUST BUY ANOTHER $2500 DISPLAY YOU POORFAG!! So what if I have spent 90% of my wealth on a fucking hobby you are poor not me haha!! Omagosh I’m gonna get myself the OmniVR treadmill for $1000!!! Its gonna be worth it I’m gonna walk through Skyrim and be ebin Dovakhiin Fus Ru Dah lol randum!!”
View attachment 1135852
I play 720p 45 fps even if the game run at higher resolution why coz I am not a faggot.

It's a good game and a good cope. But I will never afford the hardware to play this game above Medium settings.
Medium is good enough , I play on medium the only thing you need to put on high is the ssao and the shadows. trust me on that.

I thought it was real life at the beginning.
weve reached photorealism, thanks to all the physicist engineerers and ivy leage coomers hwo made it possible.

View attachment 1135852
:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back