Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cutecels are blatant fakecels!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Women prefer prettyboys with twinks faces over masculine gymcel ogres.

Most women are lesbian/bisexual: they would rather fuck an attractive feminine looking man over a ugly masculine man.

Women see cutecels as cute while ugly masculine men are treated with scorn and seen as rapists.

They are volcel for not fucking JBs when they were 16-22.

Their low testosterone count means lower chance of balding.

They don’t age as fast as ugly masculine faced men.

Their high trust faces mean they are approachable and can easily make friends while masculine sub 5s are treated as neckbeard school shooters.

They get attention of virgin JBs while attractive masculine men only get used up roasties and sluts.

View: https://youtu.be/0zxGG7edUfA

most street-smart autist

An online girl called me, "Cute ugly". As in, "Cute as in an ugly dog, but unfuckable."

Guess im a fakecel

Just take estrogen already.

Most women are lesbian/bisexual: they would rather fuck an attractive feminine looking man over a ugly masculine man.

Women see cutecels as cute while ugly masculine men are treated with scorn and seen as rapists.

Their high trust faces mean they are approachable and can easily make friends while masculine sub 5s are treated as neckbeard school shooters.
View attachment 622319

They get attention of virgin JBs while attractive masculine men only get used up roasties and sluts.

Posting a video of a literal Chad pretty boy sure proves your point that baby faced manlet framelet jawlet cutecels are attractive to foids.

bro this guy has more life than i will already have

BASED

I always felt this way about knajjd. I used to think it was retarded he was allowed on here and especially that he was regarded high enough to be a mod. Apparently he has had whores worship him before even though he’s super short.

And look at him now. He’s a fucking faggot trannymaxxer jfl. This is the fate of all so called “cutecels”. Just purge them all

Posting a video of a literal Chad pretty boy sure proves your point that baby faced manlet framelet jawlet cutecels are attractive to foids.
Then why do they project their low T for the reason why they’re incel instead of their ugli ness? They should call themselves uglycels tbh.

BASED

I always felt this way about knajjd. I used to think it was retarded he was allowed on here and especially that he was regarded high enough to be a mod. Apparently he has had whores worship him before even though he’s super short.

And look at him now. He’s a fucking faggot trannymaxxer jfl. This is the fate of all so called “cutecels”. Just purge them all
He underwent MTF?

View attachment 622319

The guy in the pic above can easily get a better hair cut, shave his beard and lose the glasses and get girls:feelswhat:

You still need to be NT

Incels can be cute, not every incel has to be a ogre. Girls prefer very masculine and thug-like men, older or younger, with sexual experience.

Its so unfair
ive seen that guy's video once. Its actually so unfair how life is like. He does absolutely nothing and gets girls, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING. While we're stuck going through stupid loopholes, experiences and nothing changes.

bro this guy has more life than i will already have
he lives more in a day than everyone here combined will in their life

Imagine being ugly and not masculine, and balding at the same time. :feelsbadman:

"Cutecel" makes about as much sense as "chadcel" or handsomecel".

It's so damn true. The only foids who give me some sort of attention are jbs. My one fefail classmate actually unironically called me "Cute".
It was lifefuel:smonk:

It's so damn true. The only foids who give me some sort of attention are jbs. My one fefail classmate actually unironically called me "Cute".
It was lifefuel:smonk:
:feelsUgh:

Braggot detected

Hope that scumbag gets cancer.