Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cute girl in my class rn, should I approach?

GodTierCope

GodTierCope

SRK #4
★★
Getting nauseous just thinking about it tbh, do you think I should and if so any advice? :feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

Just be yourself, brah!

Go for it boyo, you have nothing to lose, but just so you know: the chance of not failing is 0.01%

no if you want to keep your dignity.

Tell her about your anime knowledge

You're asking for dating advise from an INCEL site?

Say "you seem sympathetic" or ask if she likes batman. Or her opinion on Hitler.

I never see her talking to anyone which is the only reason I’m even entertaining the idea

That means she's not like all the other girls. She's shy and introvert and would hence like to be approached by a guy who himself is shy and introvert. This is your chance, man!

You will fail, she is getting railed by all 10inches of Chad every night. When you fail go ER.

Yeah bro did you read my thread? I did and now got the girl's number.

Just don't ever be beta (doesn't mean not to be a nice guy, just don't be a "nice guy").
>Le nice guys
Huge cucc

That means she's not like all the other girls. She's shy and introvert and would hence like to be approached by a guy who himself is shy and introvert. This is your chance, man!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just walk up and rape like a real alpha

Only 20 more mins till class is over and I’ll take my chance then boyos :ping:

Go ER

(had to insert this mandatory autistimo comment, it was comming) :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

No but srs
go ER

Is it assigned seating in your class? If so, before she gets to class, sit in her seat and start the conversation from there.

give her a note asking if she's dtf

Make sure to approach her at 45 degree angle and to walk a slow to medium pace. Lower your voice so you sound extra macho. :feelsokman:

Is it assigned seating in your class? If so, before she gets to class, sit in her seat and start the conversation from there.
Nah man I’m a senior in college, pretty much assigned seating tho since everyone sits in their usual spots. I’ve been skipping a lot of this semester tho so maybe I’ll ask for her to help me catch up :feelshehe:

Nah man I’m a senior in college, pretty much assigned seating tho since everyone sits in their usual spots. I’ve been skipping a lot of this semester tho so maybe I’ll ask for her to help me catch up :feelshehe:
Go with that line, will probably work tbh unless you're deformed

Ask her to form a "study group" after you talk to her

Ask her if she likes rimming

I can feel my inhib lowering as we speak, I’m fucking desperate lads :feelsree:

loled @ some of the advice

Just forummaxx bro

I can feel my inhib lowering as we speak, I’m fucking desperate lads :feelsree:
Update boyo

Or are you busy banging her in the nearest bathroom?

NO!!!! stop approaching girls as an incel it´s pointless

FUCK I WAS TOO HIGH INHIB I COULDNT DO IT :feelsrope::kys:

Just nice guy approach brah

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Br0 if you showered this morning she would have aproached you.