Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cute foid claims she never had a single friend

holy wall of text batman

what's cute abt them? this is just words, it has nothing to do with her being goodlooking

bitch done wrote an essay
Basically:

OH NO, I WILL NEVER GET MY ASS AND PUSSY RIPPED UP BY CHAD HOW CAN THIS BE I AM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT FEELING CHADS COCK!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is Lithuanian or something like that, she's probably a little fat but that can be fixed
so do we not even know what she looks like

jfl it's over when foids have such high SMV that they can be 'cute' even when we don't know what they look like

so do we not even know what she looks like

jfl it's over when foids have such high SMV that they can be 'cute' even when we don't know what they look like
Pretty much. White and below the age of 30 it's almost impossible for her not to be fuckable.

Where’s my virgin Christian waifu :cryfeels:

When a women out of her own will comes to God under the basis that she never had friends? That scream like mental illness to me

jfl based goonercel
Haha, I gooned 4 times yesterday. Not even kidding. Then I went for a late night drive at 4 A.M. to relax and the police kept driving alongside my truck for like a mile :shock:. We were the only cars on that 4 lane road, and I just drove normally and put the radio on and he eventually turned off. I then went down a shady dark alley where he wasn’t gonna follow me. I prefer to be the only vehicle on the road and relax

Haha, I gooned 4 times yesterday. Not even kidding. Then I went for a late night drive at 4 A.M. to relax and the police kept driving alongside my truck for like a mile :shock:.
fucking pigs can't let a brocel goon in peace

fuck tha police

acab

fucking pigs can't let a brocel goon in peace

fuck tha police

acab
Honestly, this police officer was based. He didn’t bother me. He probably thought I was some drug dealer, jfl. Is a little sus seeing some random truck driving on a road with nobody else around. He realized he had nothin on me though and left. Probably checked to make sure the truck wasn’t stolen. He was just doing his job. He could have been an ass and pulled me over but he didn’t.

Honestly, this police officer was based. He didn’t bother me. He probably thought I was some drug dealer, jfl. Is a little sus seeing some random truck driving on a road with nobody else around. He realized he had nothin on me though and left. Probably checked to make sure the truck wasn’t stolen. He was just doing his job. He could have been an ass and pulled me over but he didn’t.
maybe it was @Michael15651 jfl

Or @BLACKED.COM. He said he wanted to be a cop. Maybe he remembered what kind of truck I told him I drive and let me go.
jfl should have asked the cop abt ochako urawhatsername, easiest way to check

Even if I did I will just give you a verbal warning incase my body cam was on :feelskek:
Based. I wasn't doing anything to warrant even being pulled over though. Can't a guy just leisurely drive his truck around on desolate streets at 4:10 A.M.? Wait, I guess that does look a little suspicious, kek