Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Customized genetically modified women who reject chads and sexually adore you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That would be the shit. Imagine if in in the future human cloning was legal and one could order his own personalized waifu predisposed to recognize your pheromones or some shit and will be loyal to you forever. You could do as you please to her and she will obey you cause she was genetically conditioned to do so. She would give you blowjobs every day, and everyday when you come home she will be ready and naked for you to fuck her.

Last edited:
I don't want a bred slave. And I don't want you to have a bred slave. No one should have a bred slave.

It would take too long. Just get a beautiful foid of the street and give her a dopamine boost every time she sees your photo and you'll condition her to want nothing but to gaze lovingly at you.

I'd be fine with foids choosing partners based on affinities and similiar interests instead of dominant charchteristics. Foids who chase boys with similiar height, similiar body structure etc

I don't want a bred slave. And I don't want you to have a bred slave. No one should have a bred slave.
:soy:

Massive fucking Cope

we are already in a slave state. You're already someone's slave.

If the future has such tech, then it would be capable of making you Chad. Though I suspect this will not change much. Humans are hierarchical. I've actually thought it might be situation where if all men became Chad, women might select for slight uglier asymmetric ones. Just a hunch.

Some prehistoric Chad probably raped and sexually selected for females who only go for his type. He held monopoly for mating, which is probably why so many bitches are into dark triad types. So in a way, women have been slaves for a long fucking time. The programming is strong.

I hope that comes true and I can buy one.

Biosynths aren't going to be a thing in the next hundred years. Easier to get a robowaifu with advanced AI. Easier to justify owning a robot than a biosynth human.

It would take too long. Just get a beautiful foid of the street and give her a dopamine boost every time she sees your photo and you'll condition her to want nothing but to gaze lovingly at you.

high IQ operant-conditioning cel

Well, it would be certainly the best option, definitely a dream. Unfortunately that future is still far, and I assume that will be placed a lot of roadblocks, due to the classic narrative of "ugly m4l3s dun't deZerve anyding!1!1".

Massive fucking Cope

Exactly, real freedom is an illusion, especially nowadays.

Massive fucking Cope

If I am a slave, that doesn't make it right. I want to change that. I want equal freedom for all people.

Some prehistoric Chad probably raped and sexually selected for females who only go for his type. He held monopoly for mating, which is probably why so many bitches are into dark triad types. So in a way, women have been slaves for a long fucking time. The programming is strong.

If this is true, maybe women should be more than their inherited programming.

As I've said before...

Women should be sold in a big department store type place. They will have many aisles so you can find the right one. Once you buy one she is yours. You can cum in her, fuck her, make her cook for you, and also there will be a mode where she will love you no matter what and you will love her and she will be perfect.

I am a slave

I want to change that.

I want equal freedom for all
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your method, ideals and perceptions will never get it done.

In fact, it's people like you who brought about and allowed the shitfest we have today, wanting to maintain and enforce delusional ideas of equality and freedom.

Equality is the greatest lie ever told.

True but it’ll be impossible daily reminder what we think is pointless to others

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your method, ideals and perceptions will never get it done.

In fact, it's people like you who brought about and allowed the shitfest we have today, wanting to maintain and enforce delusional ideas of equality and freedom.

Equality is the greatest lie ever told.

Why shouldn't there be equality? The parts are all there.

Why shouldn't there be equality? The parts are all there.
Because it actually isn't there. It never was there and never will be there.

It's nothing more than a pipedream

That would be nice

I want one now

i want a woman of culture. And who gives good bjs.

Because it actually isn't there. It never was there and never will be there.

It's nothing more than a pipedream

What parts are you talking about?