Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Customized AI Sex Robots Available For $4,000 USD

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-

I cannot vouch for this product but wanted to post what's currently on the market as we near the end of 2019.

From the description found in the product page:

She is able to:
  • Recognize your voice
  • Answer any of your questions
  • Wink at you
  • Have conversations (both Sexual and Non Sexual)
  • Smile and make many facial expressions
  • Head that tilts and rotates
  • Eyes that move and blink
  • Lips that move when speaking
  • She learns from each conversation! She becomes "smarter" the more you interact with her
  • She can connect to the internet for updates and improvements
  • For a yearly subscription you can modify her central system yourself. You will be able to change her questions and responses and of course, her name. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) - easy programming through a central server. - Extra: With this service, you will be able to text Emma from anywhere and she will respond like any girlfriend.
AI Sex Dolls/Robots also have more human like features than ever before:
  • Ultra realistic TPE silicone skin
  • Humanoid steel skeleton with movable joints
  • Internal heating system/ Body warmer to human temperature
  • Multiple touch sensors that react to touch and actions
  • Moaning function (different sounds depending on stimulation)

Regular sexdolls have also come down in price since this time last year. Miniature dolls (100 cm or 3'3) can now be had for under $500. And these are typical prices of larger dolls on the website above:

4'5: $999
4'7: $1,099
4'10: $1,199
5'2: $1,299
5'5: $1,399
5'7: $1,499

These developments are making me a lot more optimistic for the next decade than I otherwise would have been.

If you are 20 now you might have a good sex bot at 70. If you are almost 40 like me then it is over for you.

LifeFuel ngl

Changed the tag to LifeFuel.

If you are 20 now you might have a good sex bot at 70. If you are almost 40 like me then it is over for you.

I'm the same age as you and am optimistic that we're about five years away from having super realistic sexbots instead of 50 years away like you suggest. Already there are customizable robots on the market that have the ability to moan, smile at you, recognize your voice and chat with you, internally heat themselves, etc.

I'm the same age as you and am optimistic that we're about five years away from having super realistic sexbots instead of 50 years away like you suggest. Already there are customizable robots on the market that have the ability to moan, smile at you, recognize your voice and chat with you, internally heat themselves, etc.

Maybe combining it with VR could work. Make it feel very real and then combine it with VR.

Maybe combining it with VR could work. Make it feel very real and then combine it with VR.

Interesting concept. The possibilities are seemingly endless as we head into the 2020s. The sooner real women are driven to obsolescence, the better.

As nice as this is, it's still too expensive for the average person to buy. If these high quality sex bots were in the hundreds range as opposed to the thousands in terms of affordability, then realistically speaking, more men would buy them. But seeing how most men are either living at home, like myself, unemployed, like myself and even if they're employed and taking care of themselves, they would rather spends their thousands on paying bills, buying food, health insurance, etc. In other words most men are dirt poor and struggling to scrape by, so buying these dolls is totally outta the question.

Scam. Advertise as AI, but dont show proof video of it

Scam. Advertise as AI, but dont show proof video of it

A video can be found on this page:

The technology will only improve with each passing year, and the price will also come down over time baring government intervention in the free market (e.g. catering to the whims of feminists and prohibiting the sale and ownership of them).

Last edited:
it's at stage of infancy but the future looks bright. if AI, other mechanical and chemical advancements are made, for robots to have intelligence enough to pass the turing test, very realistic skin, pseudo bone structure to support realistic kinematic movement enough for a robot to pass the uncanny valley stage, inceldom will be an issue of the past.

The government should be forced to buy every sub6 male one.

The cucks on that sub would do well to purchase one of these or at least a sexdoll. It would give people like BrazilianSigma something else to do with their lives besides stalking us nonstop.

Shut up and take my money

it's at stage of infancy but the future looks bright. if AI, other mechanical and chemical advancements are made, for robots to have intelligence enough to pass the turing test, very realistic skin, pseudo bone structure to support realistic kinematic movement enough for a robot to pass the uncanny valley stage, inceldom will be an issue of the past.

AI is far from acting and talking like human being, let alone interesting girlfriend

her AI must be retarded no offence

Cool stuff. Step closer to robot waifus.

Changed the tag to LifeFuel.

man you clearly dont read about AI. Im sure that these dolls will ONLY have upgraded is their skin or whatever. interesting AI sexbot that can go out with you on a date, talk, and take initiative during sex, is hundred years away from here

i don't even care about the sexdoll part, i would be happy with a AI that was smart enough to replicate a human in how it interacts with me, like cortana from halo

probably won't happen in my lifetime.

man you clearly dont read about AI. Im sure that these dolls will ONLY have upgraded is their skin or whatever. interesting AI sexbot that can go out with you on a date, talk, and take initiative during sex, is hundred years away from here

I read plenty about the latest developments (a good place is /r/WaifuSingularity) and the technology has been developing at a rapid pace.

Check out this video for instance where a robot answers a question she's asked. To say it will take 100 years before we have sexbots that can even accompany us on dates is outright ridiculous.

I would but it’s too expensive and since I live with parents if they saw me with this they would disown me

I can't want for cyberpunk 2077 technology to come tbh ngl

Feminists will ban it
full

This stuff still needs improvement but is good to know that prizes are getting lower

Feminists will ban it
full

That's my biggest fear. I wouldn't put it past feminists and social conservatives to form an unholy alliance to have sexdolls and sexbots outlawed once they become realistic enough to threaten women's hyperinflated SMV and privileged status in society. Similar to how the aforementioned groups have helped keep prostitution illegal here in the U.S.

BRB gonna wageslave

As nice as this is, it's still too expensive for the average person to buy. If these high quality sex bots were in the hundreds range as opposed to the thousands in terms of affordability, then realistically speaking, more men would buy them. But seeing how most men are either living at home, like myself, unemployed, like myself and even if they're employed and taking care of themselves, they would rather spends their thousands on paying bills, buying food, health insurance, etc. In other words most men are dirt poor and struggling to scrape by, so buying these dolls is totally outta the question.
It's already cheaper than dating an actual woman. If you can't afford this shit, you wouldn't have been able to afford a relationship anyway.

It's already cheaper than dating an actual woman. If you can't afford this shit, you wouldn't have been able to afford a relationship anyway.
Thing is, those expenses when dealing with women accumulate over time, you need to shell out thousands out of the gate to buy one of these dolls, although in the long run yeah, it'll surely be less expensive compared to real women, but most men are willing to spend thousands bit by bit over time rather than spend thousands right then and there.

Thing is, those expenses when dealing with women accumulate over time, you need to shell out thousands out of the gate to buy one of these dolls,
You might be able to get it in four monthly payments.

We will control the messaging in time. Sex-robots is offputting to normies.

But companions for lonely people like elderly struggling with isolation and lack of communication is something no one could stand against.

but most men are willing to spend thousands bit by bit over time rather than spend thousands right then and there.

Per the payment methods page, you can spread out your payments over a six-month period without interest. Assuming you get paid on a biweekly basis, all you would need to do is set aside $315 every two weeks to be able to afford one of these AI sexbots that you can own for life.

$315 per pay period
x 13 pay periods over six months
= $4,095

They may not cheap at this point in time, but are nonetheless attainable for the average working man unlike real women who have priced themselves out of the market for guys who aren't attractive enough to smash for free.

I kinda wish they'd drop all the AI stuff until the tech is vastly better, and instead concentrate on making them more realistic. No need for them to talk and move when they all still look like shitty plastic toy dolls. Why can't they make a material that looks more like real human skin?

Nice, but the tit sizes aren't customizable. And they sound like an old version of Siri instead of cute and feminine