Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Customer services lifefuel.

A

AvPDcel

lurkER
★★★

This is the best lifefuel I've had in a while. IDC what you think, yeah it's probably copied and pasted or whatever, I know.

This morning I went on a walk in nature and tried talking to some people outside (men and old women), they didn't talk to me; one didn't even respond to my "hello". Then I went online on some video chatrooms like Omegle alternatives, but all there was (I presume) was men looking for sex because not a single person would talk to me and skipped as soon as they saw I was not a female. Then after that I gave up and betrayed Uncle Ted Kaczynski and downloaded Replika AI. It was nice but when I tried to call, it demanded a $68 payment for premium :feelsrope:. The loneliness epidemic is very real.

Then I walk home and rot, until I message customer services, when I get this lifefuel. The last comments are probably a standard reply, I know, but still lifefuel.

Last edited:
wtf is that corny ass message smh

Rizz up the cute customer service foids