Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curved mirror may fix your appearance

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
So I was staring at a curved mirrors (that horizontally squeeze/stretch your face) and I tried to undo my thin unmanly face with it and it kind of works, I faintly appear as a normie arab. Maybe this is useful for incels to make dating pictures and argue it isn't photoshop. But it would be much simpler if my bones were already that way....

Discuss

I highly doubt a curved mirror would make your picture look more authentic than a filter.

Phone cameras distort face proportions because of low focal distance. Set up a high quality camera at 2 meters distance and take a picture. Then assess your face.

So I was staring at a curved mirrors (that horizontally squeeze/stretch your face) and I tried to undo my thin unmanly face with it and it kind of works, I faintly appear as a normie arab. Maybe this is useful for incels to make dating pictures and argue it isn't photoshop. But it would be much simpler if my bones were already that way....

Discuss
Sounds like fraud and cope with extra steps and gayer

it works unless you donot meet in reality