Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curse the day I was born

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I despise the day I entered this world against my will I didn’t get to choose what race I was what country I was born in what gender I was born as what genetics I had or anything I was born to two non white parents in a white

majority country with subpar genes and expected to somehow someway make something outta my life and to no surprise I didn’t my life is a colossal failure and it’s not my fault either it’s my parents fault for gambling with my existence.

Mathew 16:24-26
24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wants to follow after Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but forfeits his soul?

I spent most of my life thinking it all was a waist but you can gain real life eternally!