Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion CurryWhores Are The Worst

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Worst race of foids hand down, ugly appearance and bad personality.
Phenotype: Dark, ugly, hairy, smelly, fat with poor skin tone
Character: Spoiled, entitled, self hating, arrogant, greedy and manipulative

Bonus points: Shits on the streets. Cries about rape while wanting to be raped by a light skinned chad. chang or tyrone. Wants to bring whore culture to their native countries through feminism.

Just be curry bhai.

all ethnic foids are the same imo

Curry whores are the biggest race traitor, deserve a rope in gta 5. I remember reading some crazy shit about "breeding parties" where they invite tall white chad to breed multiples curry cunt so that they can have light skin baby with blue eyes. It seemed like a larp at first, but it wouldn't surprise me if real. Seeing it happening with the japaneses, where asian cunts go to a tall white chad live streaming, asking him to fuck so she can have a white baby. I don't know how ricecel and currycel can cope tbh.

YIKES, DONT MAKE FUN OF MY CURRY KWEENS

:p

This simian curryhole thinks Ariana Grande is her looks-match, but that's not the end, she also thinks she's "Roshan's bae".

OkXKSrw.jpg

Btw, this is "Roshan" whom she was referring to --

hrithik_roshan_110317_004.jpg

Bonus points: Shits on the streets. Cries about rape while wanting to be raped by a light skinned chad. chang or tyrone. Wants to bring whore culture to their native countries through feminism.
Worse than noodles?

Not possible to be worse than noodles

I agree. Curry foids are absolutely the most grotesque.
Not possible to be worse than noodles

Oh you havent seen curry foids. Noodles are nasty but looks wise mog curryfoids to oblivion.
Is that who you would have to arrange marriage to if you did? @Legendarywristcel

No wonder iam inkwell huh? I ended up here coz i didnt want to betabux one of these hideous monstrosities.

If it comes to being hypergamous then I guess noodlewhores are worse. But when in comes to being ugly there is no beating currywhores. I think currycels and currywhores deserve each other, they both are at the epitome of ugliness. But because white Chads are willing to date down, even currywhores SMV mog currycels.
This simian curryhole thinks Ariana Grande is her looks-match, but that's not the end, she also thinks she's "Roshan's bae".

OkXKSrw.jpg

Btw, this is "Roshan" whom she was referring to --

hrithik_roshan_110317_004.jpg
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Actually Indian women aren't that ugly. However, most of them are self hating, judgemental and White Chad worshipper.

The most arrogant, condescending, and rude foids I ever encountered at any of my jobs were always the ugliest indian whores. ALL pieces of shit despite being immensely ugly.

At least white women pretended to not want you dead while also not being butt fucking ugly to look at.