Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore is mad white men don't want her

I guarantee you she probably has like 5 dudes friendzoned but won’t settle for anything less than white blue eyed Chad. Imagine being this fucking entitled and pathetic that you cry to strangers on Reddit because you can’t have Chad. She’s in a way better position than 90% of men and she has the nerve to feel sorry for herself. This is like complaining that the McDonald’s worker got your order wrong to a bunch of starving Ethiopian children. Absolutely vile whore, hope she lives a life of loneliness and constant ridicule.

Meanwhile, if it were a currycel complaining, that account would’ve been disintegrated into nonexistence.

Meanwhile, if it were a currycel complaining, that account would’ve been disintegrated into nonexistence.
They would be labelled a rapists, misogynist and have to answer for the crimes of all currycels

I can easily surmise that she is a sub-5 on the basis of her entitled, whiny and self-pitying rhetoric. Foids just can't seem to be able to accept their place in the racial order of things.

I guarantee you she probably has like 5 dudes friendzoned but won’t settle for anything less than white blue eyed Chad. Imagine being this fucking entitled and pathetic that you cry to strangers on Reddit because you can’t have Chad. She’s in a way better position than 90% of men and she has the nerve to feel sorry for herself. This is like complaining that the McDonald’s worker got your order wrong to a bunch of starving Ethiopian children. Absolutely vile whore, hope she lives a life of loneliness and constant ridicule.

I went to college with a lot of indian girls like that

90% of them showered once a week, at max
90% never shaved ANYWHERE, at all

most were pretty ugly too - mostly because they put zero effort in

Temp shot

Based reddit

She directly call all brown men as"painfully boring". She is a degenerate promiscuous currywhore. I hoped that some currycel or blackcel or sandnigger raped her and kill her

What an ungrateful bitch. If I ever got the chance to do Research/Ph.D in Chemistry in a US university I would dedicate my mind, body and soul to the task. She should be glad she isn't stuck in the third world. Stupid ass bitch.
This

I bet she thinks it's the men who are racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back