Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore is mad white men don't want her

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15drvsc/the_midwest_has_ruined_my_mental_health/

All this loneliness just feels amplified in this sea of white men who only want white women.
I open Hinge or whatever and see like one like a week.
I haven't had sex in almost 2 years now and I feel so overwhelmingly lonely. And ofc my parents think I should have an arranged marriage and try to set me up with painfully boring men.

Jfl, always lifefuel to see ethnic whores struggling to get white Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Painfully boring" = curry :feelshaha:

@ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ @Chudpreet

Brown men 100% invisible to her.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15drvsc/the_midwest_has_ruined_my_mental_health/

Jfl, always lifefuel to see ethnic whores struggling to get white Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Painfully boring" = curry :feelshaha:

@ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ @Chudpreet

What an ungrateful bitch. If I ever got the chance to do Research/Ph.D in Chemistry in a US university I would dedicate my mind, body and soul to the task. She should be glad she isn't stuck in the third world. Stupid ass bitch.

Thank God her pathetic brown bloodline will come to an end. She can enjoy using that PhD of hers to serve her white masters.

This is the 3rd thread that reaffirms every last thing I said in my currywhore thread

I am white and live in the midwest she should date me

@Pajeetsingh
That currywhore needs to be set with currycel

how does white men do not like her? just download tinder and you will get a ton of matches from thirsty lonely males.
she probably think shes going to meet a blonde blue eyed htn or chad.

Brown men 100% invisible to her.
:yes:Only idiots would believe that there are no ethnic Men around. And she is most likely much below average if no white guy wants her.

:yes:Only idiots would believe that there are no ethnic Men around. And she is most likely much below average if no white guy wants her.
It's possible she is below average given her claim of hard work she did for the Ph. D opportunity. But then again the world has never been remotely fair.

To be fair, I currently live in the Midwest. Seeing any Indians here is rare as shit compared to when I lived in Texas, where they were literally everywhere. There really isn't any browns, the only minorities around are blacks and Mexicans. But to add on to that, I guarantee you she's only looking at the Chads and the Chadlites and doesn't give a shit about the sub-Chadlite white men who want her.

To be fair, I currently live in the Midwest. Seeing any Indians here is rare as shit compared to when I lived in Texas, where they were literally everywhere. There really isn't any browns, the only minorities around are blacks and Mexicans. But to add on to that, I guarantee you she's only looking at the Chads and the Chadlites and doesn't give a shit about the sub-Chadlite white men who want her.
even the normie white guys only want white foids

It is kind of a blessing in disguise that currywhores are uglier than the rest, it makes it harder for them to miscegenate, if they looked good as noodlewhores then we would have been dealing with the same problems.
Truth.

But to be fair, I only see ugly curryfoids try to miscegenate anyways.
I've seen attractive ones openly claiming to be White owned.

Notice how the foid is trying to downplay its curryness by saying it has an American accent? Why would it mention that?

It's usually ugly girls that get into STEM, exceptions are always there of course.

Since STEM is a sausage fest it allows ugly foids to obtain the simps they never had back in grade school, better looking foids don't have to go into STEM because they have already had tons of validation from men whilst growing up, you will see them more in Law, Finance and Arts.
Yeah, I see your point and completely agree. My point is that if someone is pursuing higher education like Ph. D, it's highly likely they're compensating for their lack of social validation.

If this was written by a currycel he'd be cussed out as a loser, incel and creep.
100% true. He would be told to shut and stop acting entitled.
Why is this foid entitled to sex now?

But to be fair, I only see ugly curryfoids try to miscegenate anyways.
I guess It's not in the blood of curryfoids to be race-traitors as much as noodlewhores. But I have been seeing a number of bolly actresses marrying JBWs.

"Painfully boring men", kek. Interesting new euphemism for Incels.

Go home poojeeta no Chad for your sub5 face

Deport this bitch lololol

Kys whore we don't care

Images

After all that her scat curry husband is available

Currywhore after not having sex for two years compared to currycels that live and die without touching another women

All this loneliness just feels amplified in this sea of white men who only want white women.
And ofc my parents think I should have an arranged marriage and try to set me up with painfully boring men. I'm beginning to think that that is all that I deserve and that I'm not meant for romance in this life.
Truly over for curries

No white Chad for Pajeeta

Meanwhile, I barely match with anyone on dating apps
Note the careful use of language
“Barely match” means she doesn’t have anyone that she liked, like her back
If she meant she didn’t get likes, she would have said that
Her standards are absurdly high, she probably has hundreds if not thousands of perfectly good men lining up to date her or even just to TALK to her but she doesn’t want any of them
And I have a strong feeling, especially the “brown” ones, but she’ll go on all fucking day about how hard she has it from being brown.

Currywhore after not having sex for two years compared to currycels that live and die without touching another women
Currywhores are probably the closest thing to fem “cels” out of all women (which is to say still lightyears away). Big disparity between currycels’ and currywhores’ lives for sure but not as much as the one between those of noodlewhores and ricecels or slavfoids and slavcels

Currywhores are probably the closest thing to fem “cels” out of all women (which is to say still lightyears away). Big disparity between currycels and currywhores for sure but not as much as the one between noodlewhores and ricecels or slavfoids and slavcels
Nah, black foids are closer, in college I remember seeing more than one WMCF couple, curries are just choosier because they are racist and won't date blackcels or other browncels

Nah, black foids are closer, in college I remember seeing more than one WMCF couple, curries are just choosier because they are racist and won't date blackcels or other browncels
The thing is though I’ve seen even ugly black foids get sex with Tyrone. Chadpreets from what I’ve seen only go for MTB and above currywhores (by western standards), which is to say a pretty small minority of them. White men only like curry stacies and stacylites

Currywhores also have curry parents who are known for their extreme helicopter tactics, black parents are a lot more chill and encourage their kids to socialize and date

The thing is though I’ve seen even ugly black foids get sex with Tyrone. Chadpreets from what I’ve seen only go for MTB and above currywhores (by western standards), which is to say a pretty small minority of them. White men only like curry stacies and stacylites

Currywhores also have curry parents who are known for their extreme helicopter tactics, black parents are a lot more chill and encourage their kids to socialize and date

You're probably right on the first part most blacks do date with blacks but I guess the exception are college educated one since they prefer white chad ovER black tyrone but thats probably minority of black foids

Better to have helicopter parents rather than no parents, but then again pajeeta's just seem like noisy stuck up bitches, they all want the perfect white guy like those shitty modern dating shows with currywhore from the office

Curry women don't want to date curry men because of their "mysoggyknees culture". Noodles don't want to date rice men because they "remind them of their btother". :feelsclown:

I bet my left nut she would reject a whitecel if he asked her out

I am sure she matches with plenty pajeets and whitecels on the apps but because they are not chad they don't count.

I hate looking at curry foids, their so ugly it pisses me off

So many brutal threads about currywhores being race traitors recently, and today I saw one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back