Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currywhore gets RICED (currycels don't enter)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

BrqJFlb.jpg

Ok she might be an ugly hook-nosed bitch, but she's BAC only. JBA is law :feelzez:

wow man a currywhore fucking an asian chad sure is lifefuel for ricecels.

As said rice smv is rising due to KPOP and anime

tho saying that they are most attractive is a cope cause they are biologically least attractive race ( they have high social status halo )

@Tenshi

btw @Lv99_BixNood do you often lurk in militant ricecel communities ?

"And I am attracted to more slender builds, which a lot of Asian men tend to have."

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: These stupid cucks are fine with women calling them slender, Masculinity my ass

I sense incoming seething. Especially from cumskins

ugly? that's a gigastacy among pajeets

Unsurprising, East Asians are very light skinned and study and work hard and seem to be more family orientated.

I wonder if this is a LARP though, do foids really post their real pictures on Reddit?

Race betraying whore

Idk rick, looks fake to me.

wow man a currywhore fucking an asian chad sure is lifefuel for ricecels.
Yup. I can find pictures of white girls fucking Chadpreets it won't prove anything nor it would be suifuel for cumskins.
Chads are race of their own and threads like these are stupid. You retards browse that cucked shithole Reddit and then post some irrelevant thread here to make another stupid muh blackpill thread. It's just overall lowIQ. I feel like I'm destroying my last remaining bit of braincells by browsing this forum

what is indian equivalent of stacy ?
Priya :feelskek:
Yup. I can find pictures of white girls fucking Chadpreets it won't prove anything nor it would be suifuel for cumskins.
Chads are race of their own and threads like these are stupid. You retards browse that cucked shithole Reddit and then post some irrelevant thread here to make another stupid muh blackpill thread. It's just overall lowIQ. I feel like I'm destroying my last remaining bit of braincells by browsing this forum

Last edited:
white copers also think that foids of other races liking chads= them liking even white incels like them, which of course is cope and not true.

white copers also think that foids of other races liking chads= them liking even white incels like them, which of course is cope and not true.
They also think that

people of their own race achieving great things = them being comparable to those same people.

Its quite laughable really.

They also think that

people of their own race achieving great things = them being comparable to those same people.

Its quite laughable really.
this is something that is infuriating to see. Absolutely pathetic.

Ricefuel for lifecels.

Suifuel if I was Rice tbh.

Just because one bitch fetishizes Chang that somehow mean it's not over for most of them?

Stop giving false hopes to ricels.

Stop giving false hopes to ricels.
This I hate seeing anomalies of ricecel success stories. And chances are she will only date Chang. So only 8/10+ Asians.

Yeah because race bait threads attacking whitecels out of the blue dont exist :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You Niggers sure are the victims, not instigating whitecels to shit on ethniccels :feelstastyman:

@BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo

Look at this clown displaying his hypocrisy at full force, and of course opening jabs at whites for no reason at all.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck the shit out of this currywhore.

Yeah because race bait threads attacking whitecels out of the blue dont exist :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You Niggers sure are the victims, not instigating whitecels to shit on ethniccels :feelstastyman:

@BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo

Look at this clown displaying his hypocrisy at full force, and of course opening jabs at whites for no reason at all.
He thinks mulattos making "jbw all white incels need to gtfo" is somehow actually white people doing it. JBW threads (the way they are almost always presented) is an anti white astroturf to get white users to leave/get pressured/bullied off. JFL.

Curry + rice mix kids
Over af

He thinks mulattos making "jbw all white incels need to gtfo" is somehow actually white people doing it. JBW threads (the way they are almost always presented) is an anti white astroturf to get white users to leave/get pressured/bullied off. JFL.
Im still trying to figure out what whitecels have to do with a hideous curry foid gaining a chang fetish

Im still trying to figure out what whitecels have to do with a hideous curry foid gaining a chang fetish
because white users here post about how easy it is to ascend in asia or with nonwhite women (hint hint they don't, but that's what JBW threads say and he thinks JBW threads are made by white people)

i like lurking asian subreddits because they're so delusional and cope so much that they're so fun.

In the HAPAS subreddit for instance users were calling incels white men who steal asian women lol : they practically said that their SMV is lower than a white incel lol

because white users here post about how easy it is to ascend in asia or with nonwhite women (hint hint they don't, but that's what JBW threads say and he thinks JBW threads are made by white people)
thoughtfulcel's posts always make me cringe.. it's very clear that he's very jealous of white people and their superior genes... I can't say I blame him though, if I was an ethnic I would be SEETHING that whites are coming over to fuck my women

As said rice smv is rising due to KPOP and anime

tho saying that they are most attractive is a cope cause they are biologically least attractive race ( they have high social status halo )

@Tenshi
copers will cope but in the end the rice is still getting the girl

JBA

Yep, this darkie is constantly playing the victim while always on the offensive.

Most of the racism coming from white guys on this forum was reactionary or remarking on typical nigger behavior video threads.
Nigga casts the first stone everytime and then hides like a little bitch when he has to endure someone's strategic retaliation.

thoughtfulcel's posts always make me cringe.. it's very clear that he's very jealous of white people and their superior genes... I can't say I blame him though, if I was an ethnic I would be SEETHING that whites are coming over to fuck my women
It's cringe just off the fact that he comes from a purely hateful angle but uses his gorilla front to hide his hatred and plays it off as "i hate all humans" claim. He doesn't realize that he lost that front the minute he started being racially biased.

Anyone reasonable on here knows that race is irrelevant, being ethnic isn't stopping anyone from getting laid and having kids.

Asian/Indian is common.

They're called Chindians

It's cringe just off the fact that he comes from a purely hateful angle but uses his gorilla front to hide his hatred and plays it off as "i hate all humans" claim. He doesn't realize that he lost that front the minute he started being racially biased.

Anyone reasonable on here knows that race is irrelevant, being ethnic isn't stopping anyone from getting laid and having kids.
And he doesn't even have a rationale on why he hates "cumskins". I hate ethnics mostly because they migrate into our countries, rob our culture, and demand reparations. What is his rationale for hating cumskins? Nothing. Cumskins literally bend over backwards for ethnics and white women will fuck a nigger for virtue signaling points. He's just a SJW and he doesn't even realize it. He belongs on reddit where they hate white males on there. Hating white people is a very acceptable view to have in today's world so he could easily fit in some neoliberal circlejerk and fuck some self-hating whitoid female who wants to rebel against her Christian conservative Trump supporting parents.

copers will cope but in the end the rice is still getting the girl

high IQ. many coping not realizing the age of the rice man is coming. whitey BTFO. Kpopsexuals will only increase in number day by day.

Looks like a tranny, but a hole is a hole I suppose