Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currys should have hope

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
There is a trend going in germany. People are interested to bollywood, smh. Many girls i know are rly into that shit. They also love actors like sharukh khan etc.

Currys will rise ngl. Its over for arabs like me

Yea but only a very mall percentage. And the girls who watch that arent aryan, so rather ethnics like turkish, albanian. So its not completely over for them

Yea but only a very mall percentage. And the girls who watch that arent aryan, so rather ethnics like turkish, albanian. So its not completely over for them
I have never heard of this before. Everyone here is just watching the typical US Netflix shows.

None of us should have hope for anything.

Shahrukh Khan has Afghan ancestry, so he's not truly Indian in that regard.

Hope rhymes with another word I know.

Siddhartamalhotra

Averindian

Most indians will never look like bollywood actors.

There is a trend going in germany. People are interested to bollywood, smh. Many girls i know are rly into that shit. They also love actors like sharukh khan etc.

Currys will rise ngl. Its over for arabs like me

Girls are also interested in everything Asian, especially Japenese but that hasn't necessarily increased teh status of Asian men.
Usually, people just take from other cultures what tehy like. Which is OK, I don't have a problem with this. But don't fool yourself. That doesn't mean that htey like the actual people from these cultures. I mean, I also like Cheeseburgers but I hate the USA.

Rape refugees destroyed our image towards white women

i definitely think currys have a chance