Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currys made a brutal norwooding movie

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★

Turn on captions for english subtitles. This movie is savage as fuck as it depicts how women really look at you especially if you're norwooding.

Just don't be insecure about balding bro :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

He has to settle with a landwhale brutal. Also all the curries who are ugly still mog me. JFL @this life

Brutal, I understand the guys suffering because Im norwooding myself, and Im only 19, fuck, brutal. :feelsugh:

He has to settle with a landwhale brutal.
I would just surgerymaxx and Brahmacharyamaxx instead. Imagine settling for a genetically inferior landwhale and still getting cheated on as soon as a NW0 white chad messages her back on Tinder... Volcel, rope, and ER (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006) are better.

I would just surgerymaxx and Brahmacharyamaxx instead. Imagine settling for a genetically inferior landwhale and still getting cheated on as soon as a NW0 white chad messages her back on Tinder... Volcel, rope, and ER (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006) are better.
Same. He is better off going full volcel and ascetic maxing.

This is the movie I made a thread about a while back ngl

Going bald is my worse fear, but i'll probably rope before it happens